Login    Forum    FAQ

Board index » General Offroading Forums » Meets and Greets / Wrenching

Post subject: Somewhere in Indy - Thursday - 6/11/09 - from now until 8pm
 Post Posted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:33 am 
Likes dudes pitching tents

Since Peyton and I are down in Indy this week, I wouldn't mind putting some names to faces for some of the Indy people on here. I would do the Friday thing, but we are leaving early Friday afternoon back to the Fort.

Whose up for a quick meet & greet?

"McDonald's was giving me the run-around, so you can understand where that's coming from," -- Moore

"I'm eating my McDonald's. I come outside. I see this girl going nuts trying to get out of a house." -- Charles Ramsey

“My reaction, I mean, I’m kinda scarred. I want to, you know, I want to be able to know more, you know, cause I having a son and I’m about to raise him right in this house so when you guys tell me a dead body, I’m like, you know, I’ve never seen no activity, you know, for nothing bad… I don’t know,” -- Ciera Richter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KANI2dpXLw

Post subject: Re: Castleton Hooters - Thursday - 6/11/09 - 6pm
 Post Posted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:35 am 
mr. snuffleupagus

sure, why not

Post Posted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:16 am 

Bueller? I know Indy is big, and I know it's a weeknight - but nobody down here wants to meet up?

"McDonald's was giving me the run-around, so you can understand where that's coming from," -- Moore

"I'm eating my McDonald's. I come outside. I see this girl going nuts trying to get out of a house." -- Charles Ramsey

“My reaction, I mean, I’m kinda scarred. I want to, you know, I want to be able to know more, you know, cause I having a son and I’m about to raise him right in this house so when you guys tell me a dead body, I’m like, you know, I’ve never seen no activity, you know, for nothing bad… I don’t know,” -- Ciera Richter.

Post Posted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:27 am 
Lights fires at 3am & makes syrup

Unfortunately I have other commitments Thursday nights. :crybaby2:

Post Posted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:29 pm 
Thread Necromancer

:?

'46CJ2a/buggy project in the works, yeah, still have those parts.
'14 Chebby Silverado, 4x4
'88 GMC S15 Trail Gypsy
A sweet lawn mower
Motorcycles: '14 HD FLHTCU, '92 HD FXRS, '26 HD JD, '02 Suzuki DRZ400, '56 Cushman Eagle, '48 Simplex ServiCycle, '72 Honda MiniTrail50, '81 Yamaha YR250, Probably some other stuff
"Tell me and I'll forget. Show me and I'll remember. Involve me and I'll understand." - Confucius
Image.................................................... ImageImage
"Concern yourself with what is right and you'll never second-guess that decision"
I'm not really an asshole, I just play one on the internet!

Post subject: Re: Somewhere in Indy - Thursday - 6/11/09 - from meow until 8pm
 Post Posted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:09 pm 

If anybody wants to meet up, call either Blue or myself to find out where we are. I'm heading down to his place (in Brownsburg) after I take a dump and pack Peyton's dinner.

If you don't have either of our cells, just post up here and anybody that knows them is more than welcome to PM one (or both) of them to you. :tu2:

Post subject: Re: Somewhere in Indy - Thursday - 6/11/09 - from meow until 8pm
 Post Posted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:55 pm 
mr. snuffleupagus

Alpine wrote:
If anybody wants to meet up, call either Blue or myself to find out where we are. I'm heading down to his place (in Brownsburg) after I take a dump and pack Peyton's dinner.

If you don't have either of our cells, just post up here and anybody that knows them is more than welcome to PM one (or both) of them to you. :tu2:

got one coming out

Board index » General Offroading Forums » Meets and Greets / Wrenching