Login    Forum    FAQ

Board index » General Offroading Forums » Meets and Greets / Wrenching

Post subject: bonfire Aug 15th 7pm
 Post Posted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:05 pm 
Pap's mirror

were havin a fire in the hole Saturday night.

BYOB and what ever food ya want to chuck on the grill, oh yeah and some chairs if ya got any. our 3 wooden ones ended up in the fire the last time we had 1. :)

as always kid friendly.

its my day early birthday party..... so women must be topless by 10pm. Hey i dont drink so thats my "drink of choice" :eyebrows: :) :acclaim:

A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."

Post subject: Re: bonfire Aug 15th 7pm
 Post Posted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:44 pm 
got a barn boner

what about us fat guys heboobs... :large pulsating penises: ???

"If it’s more than two shakes you are playing with yourself"

I don't have to be careful, I've got a gun! - Homer Simpson

Square Head Lights Let The World Know You Are Cool.

"Just knowing me gets you 50 cool points" So Sayeth the wodog

95 yj rio, 2" body lift, 15 to 20 gal. gas tank conversion, Hella hb2 head lights. More on the way, Dear Dad send $$$...

Post Posted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:33 pm 
The last boy scout

well shit... We're goin cat fishin all night saturday... so we're out. Have fun ya'll. be there ( or here) next time.

Post Posted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:41 pm 
Tang Soo

headed to Jellico for XRRA this weekend...maybe I'll be in town sometime for one of these...

mac 'on the move' gyvr

My idea of a perfect vacation is a road trip through beautiful country. To make it really fun, all that's needed is a modified vehicle, a few close friends, and some serious off-roading. Cole Quinnell - Editor, 4WOR, Dec 99
My Drinking Team has a Racing Problem

Post Posted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:54 pm 
i will do my best to make this one mike, since i had to scip out on the last 2. lol

you dont drink? well chit, how do you have fun then? lol

Post Posted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:59 pm 
Pap's mirror

Mr.ChevyFatBagz wrote:
i will do my best to make this one mike, since i had to scip out on the last 2. lol

thats where the."ladies topples by 10pm" comes into play. :)

A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."

Post Posted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:17 pm 
spackled

PapsOldDually wrote:
Mr.ChevyFatBagz wrote:

thats where the."ladies topples by 10pm" comes into play. :)

And if you're sober, you can remember it all the next day :smileybreasts:

Post Posted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:51 pm 
I'll try to make this one too paps.I don't think I'll be going to pickup a dana 30 right before the bonfire this time.After that little load of joy was off my truck and on blocks I was beat :doh: Hope to be there.Need any wood?If so I'll bring out all the XJ can hold on one shock!Tug boatin to paps house :)

Post Posted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:13 pm 
Pap's mirror

GoodfellazXJ wrote:
I'll try to make this one too paps.I don't think I'll be going to pickup a dana 30 right before the bonfire this time.After that little load of joy was off my truck and on blocks I was beat :doh: Hope to be there.Need any wood?If so I'll bring out all the XJ can hold on one shock!Tug boatin to paps house :)

i will have a pile-o-pallets, so if ya have regular fire wood sure bring a little with ya.

Post Posted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:11 pm 
Dirty tranny

sounds fun cathy,grd kids and i will be there with food for the grill, chairs
can ya pm addy i kinda remember where you r but not 100%

BE GOOD AT IT!!!!![/color]

GOD,
grant me the serenity to accept the impossible trails i cannot crawl, the courage to crawl the twisted trails i can, and the wisdom to keep the tire side down!

Post Posted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:15 pm 
tellozzy wrote:

you can fallow me and g-fellaxj there, we are both right down the street from you bud. on that note you are more then welcome to use my man cave anytime you want ozzy, i got most tools needed and air. FYI. :)

Post Posted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:19 pm 
Dirty tranny

Mr.ChevyFatBagz wrote:
tellozzy wrote:

you can fallow me and g-fellaxj there, we are both right down the street from you bud. on that note you are more then welcome to use my man cave anytime you want ozzy, i got most tools needed and air. FYI. :)

ty ty i will call ya sat afternoon
as far as "using greasy sphincter man cave" for some reason that did not sound right lol you know i am married/homophobic right lol now as far as using greasy sphincter shop sweet i may take you up on that i appreciate the offer

GOD,
grant me the serenity to accept the impossible trails i cannot crawl, the courage to crawl the twisted trails i can, and the wisdom to keep the tire side down!

Post Posted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:25 am 
MY MANCAVE lmao

Post Posted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:10 pm 
Male nurse in training

I'll try and make it, if anything I'll be a little late Boogers and shit!!

Post Posted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:44 pm 
Likes dudes pitching tents

I'll be there around 7:30pm or 8.

"McDonald's was giving me the run-around, so you can understand where that's coming from," -- Moore

"I'm eating my McDonald's. I come outside. I see this girl going nuts trying to get out of a house." -- Charles Ramsey

“My reaction, I mean, I’m kinda scarred. I want to, you know, I want to be able to know more, you know, cause I having a son and I’m about to raise him right in this house so when you guys tell me a dead body, I’m like, you know, I’ve never seen no activity, you know, for nothing bad… I don’t know,” -- Ciera Richter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KANI2dpXLw

Post Posted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:52 pm 
Pap's mirror

Alpine wrote:
I'll be there around 7:30pm or 8.

:tu2:

Post Posted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:22 pm 
Roc and I want to head that way after church

Post Posted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:19 pm 
Pap's mirror

xjryder wrote:
Roc and I want to head that way after church

:tu2:

Post Posted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:44 pm 
me and the troops will be heading out here in a few, hope you are ready for your driveway to look like a mexi car show. lol

j/k only bringing the 4x4, see ya in a bit paps.

Post Posted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:11 am 
Dirty tranny

Mr.ChevyFatBagz wrote:
me and the troops will be heading out here in a few, hope you are ready for your driveway to look like a mexi car show. lol

j/k only bringing the 4x4, see ya in a bit paps.

:crybaby2:
such a funny man lol

GOD,

Post Posted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:12 am 
Dirty tranny

txs for the invite from my family to urs great time :tu2:

GOD,

Post Posted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:33 am 
Had a great time paps.Thanks for the invite. :cheers:

Post Posted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:08 am 
Jeeper in IN

Sorry I couldn't make it. I was in a rib cook off at lake George. see ya at the next one!

Post Posted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:47 pm 
definitely fun time, very entertaining lol thanks for the invite Mike, and I am wanting to wrench on that CJ5( your Red Turd) cant stop thinking about it lol

Post Posted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:08 pm 

Thanks for the invite man. That was a great party! :tu2:

"McDonald's was giving me the run-around, so you can understand where that's coming from," -- Moore

"I'm eating my McDonald's. I come outside. I see this girl going nuts trying to get out of a house." -- Charles Ramsey

“My reaction, I mean, I’m kinda scarred. I want to, you know, I want to be able to know more, you know, cause I having a son and I’m about to raise him right in this house so when you guys tell me a dead body, I’m like, you know, I’ve never seen no activity, you know, for nothing bad… I don’t know,” -- Ciera Richter.

Post Posted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:46 pm 
Pap's mirror

thanks to all that were able to show up. i think we had a good turn out and good time...

now...

which one of you crackheads decided to go out front and piss in the middle of the street. we have a bathroom and even a dark corner behind the shed in the back of the yard. neighbors weren't to happy with that part. dont do it again please.

Post Posted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:07 pm 
PapsOldDually wrote:
thanks to all that were able to show up. i think we had a good turn out and good time...

meow...

which one of you crackheads decided to go out front and piss in the middle of the street. we have a bathroom and even a dark corner behind the shed in the back of the yard. neighbors weren't to happy with that part. dont do it again please.

not me, i used that scary dolphin bathroom. man thet freaked me out, they know to much about humans. lol

its is sad someone did that, just uncalled for. at least stand between a few jeeps and do it, just dont wiz on there tires.

Post Posted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:12 pm 
Dirty tranny

not i

GOD,

Post Posted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:18 pm 
:nono: That shit is'nt even right man!Who ever did it you know who you are and I hope you feel like a real :booty: bag for it. :nono: Where is the respect?I'm glad I was brought up better than that!

Post Posted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:33 pm 
:td: not cool :td:

Post Posted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:33 pm 
Pap's mirror

Mr.ChevyFatBagz wrote:
PapsOldDually wrote:

meow...

not me, i used that scary dolphin bathroom. man thet freaked me out, they know to much about humans. lol

its is sad someone did that, just uncalled for. at least stand between a few jeeps and do it, just dont wiz on there tires.

WTF dude.....are you serious?? You're freaked out by dolphins?? That's just too bad....dolphins are wonderful creatures and very affectionate toward humans. You might wanna make sure you don't look too closely at any tats on me then, cuz I have a dolphin I proudly wear.....

*kat*

Post Posted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:58 pm 
Thread Necromancer

Wasn't me! But I did once pee in the middle of Stelhorn with Macgyvr lived over there.

'46CJ2a/buggy project in the works, yeah, still have those parts.
'14 Chebby Silverado, 4x4
'88 GMC S15 Trail Gypsy
A sweet lawn mower
Motorcycles: '14 HD FLHTCU, '92 HD FXRS, '26 HD JD, '02 Suzuki DRZ400, '56 Cushman Eagle, '48 Simplex ServiCycle, '72 Honda MiniTrail50, '81 Yamaha YR250, Probably some other stuff
"Tell me and I'll forget. Show me and I'll remember. Involve me and I'll understand." - Confucius
Image.................................................... ImageImage
"Concern yourself with what is right and you'll never second-guess that decision"
I'm not really an asshole, I just play one on the internet!

Post Posted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:12 pm 
PapsOldDually wrote:

WTF dude.....are you serious?? You're freaked out by dolphins?? That's just too bad....dolphins are wonderful creatures and very affectionate toward humans. You might wanna make sure you don't look too closely at any tats on me then, cuz I have a dolphin I proudly wear.....

*kat*

only resson i say they freak me out, is cuz they are smarter then most humans i know and well i am sure me. lol i still have a fear of them taking over the world, watched to much Flipper Back in the day. :eek2:

Post Posted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:24 am 
That was good kat for just a minute I thought paps was braggin about sportin a dolphin tat! :doh: lmao

Post Posted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:39 am 

Wasn't me! I used your dolphin bathroom also (which isn't scary in the slightest).

Post Posted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:17 am 
Pap's mirror

GoodfellazXJ wrote:
That was good kat for just a minute I thought paps was braggin about sportin a dolphin tat! :doh: lmao

oh i sport a dolphin...well at least the bottle nose part! bahahahahahahahahaha :acclaim: :)

Post Posted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:14 pm 
Good one buddy! lmao

Post Posted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:35 am 
Tang Soo

kennedy wrote:
Wasn't me! But I did once pee in the middle of Stelhorn with Macgyvr lived over there.

Boogers and shit!!...

that's funny!

mac 'was in tennessee so i have an alibi for paps party' gyvr

My idea of a perfect vacation is a road trip through beautiful country. To make it really fun, all that's needed is a modified vehicle, a few close friends, and some serious off-roading. Cole Quinnell - Editor, 4WOR, Dec 99
My Drinking Team has a Racing Problem

Board index » General Offroading Forums » Meets and Greets / Wrenching