Post subject: MAY 21ST MEET
 Post Posted: Mon May 17, 2010 10:43 pm 
B DUBS ! AT COVENTRY.

Post subject: Re: MAY 21ST MEET
 Post Posted: Wed May 19, 2010 2:41 pm 
Jeeper in IN

im down

*OLD RED* 1990 xj*4.0*30x9.5x15*(sold)
*ZOMBIE HUNTER*1997 ZJ*5.2*24 lb injectors*msd ignition*taurus cooling fan upgrade*
*OLD WHITE*mud truck*1977*GMC stepside 1 ton*383 stroker*39.5x13.50x16 ss iroks*

Post Posted: Wed May 19, 2010 3:46 pm 
Mr. Google

ditto... 6:00?

Post Posted: Wed May 19, 2010 9:02 pm 
Jeeper in IN

I'd love to go but I will be working!!!

8,000 lb winch
Cut rear tub
Ford Expidition Tow Hooks
35's on American Racing Wheels
2008 JK Ready for upgrades!!!
Greater love has no one than this, that one lay down his life for his friends. John 15:13

Post Posted: Fri May 21, 2010 11:06 am 
Pap's mirror

not sure which place were going to.

A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."

Post Posted: Fri May 21, 2010 11:59 am 
Dirty tranny

might stop out @ b dubs hooters is old, bad service, love the patio but we'll see if i go it will be bww

BE GOOD AT IT!!!!![/color]

GOD,
grant me the serenity to accept the impossible trails i cannot crawl, the courage to crawl the twisted trails i can, and the wisdom to keep the tire side down!

Post Posted: Fri May 21, 2010 12:10 pm 
Mr. Google

ok im getting confused. i thought the meet was at Bdubs at Coventry?

Post Posted: Fri May 21, 2010 12:38 pm 
Pap's mirror

geekyjeep wrote:
ok im getting confused. i thought the meet was at Bdubs at Coventry?

ill explain for ya, sorry to confuse ya.

the ppl that started the jeepininin board has a tradition of meeting at hooters. thats where they have always gone. a cpl yrs ago a few of us started going to different place once winter set in. it just not big enough to have sometimes 20 or 30 ppl show up to. they werent very much into trying to help us out with a big group. we can call ahead to other places and they will seat us in a large group.

well its summer-ish now and the patio is where the traditional place was for them to go. so 99%of the time on friday evenings thats where so go. there are ppl that dont like hooters and wont go there so they go somewhere else. now the bad part of that is, new guys like you coming in arent sure where to go. sorry bout that. you will just have to watch the board every week and see where someone has stated that they want to go to. you can count on someone being at hooters just about every week tho.
if there is somewhere you want go sometime, post it up. im sure someone will follow.

A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."

Post Posted: Fri May 21, 2010 1:34 pm 
Mr. Google

ahh that makes sense...

well ill just watch to see where evyerone is going as close to 5 when i leave tonight...

thanks for clarifying that..

though if its a split group ill probably gravitate towards Bdubs since i get better service there and i think the food is better there :)

Post Posted: Fri May 21, 2010 2:55 pm 
Jeeper in IN

I will have 2 for b-dubs tonight. Didnt know if some one was calling ahead or not.

1-260-636-7565
1-866-554-5946 (toll free)
Rugged Ridge Floor Liners Rugged Ridge Light Kits Alloy USA
Specials and Rebates

Post Posted: Fri May 21, 2010 7:59 pm 
Baby puncher

How bout some ground rules get established. If you recommend a place, you're responsible for calling ahead to get seats for everyone, unless you let it be known that you cannot because of work or whatever. That way there is never a question of who is calling and it not getting done and screwing up the evening for those attending. Also, if you think you may be going, post up to confirm that way there is a semi-accurate count of how many people are going to be there. For those new folks here the meets are usually at one of a few places. Those being Hooters, Buffalo Wild Wings (usually the Village of Coventry location), Beach Bums, or Pizza Hut (Northcrest location). It has been at Don Chavas a few times too with good results. Hooters is the default location, if nothing has been posted regarding an upcoming meet by the day of the meet it will be at Hooters. All meets begin at 6:00 pm unless otherwise discussed. Depending upon location and number of attendees it may last anywhere from 2 to 4 hours.

Post Posted: Fri May 21, 2010 8:20 pm 
Pap's mirror

TrailRetard wrote:
How bout some ground rules get established. If you recommend a place, you're responsible for calling ahead to get seats for everyone, unless you let it be known that you cannot because of work or whatever. That way there is never a question of who is calling and it not getting done and screwing up the evening for those attending. Also, if you think you may be going, post up to confirm that way there is a semi-accurate count of how many people are going to be there. For those new folks here the meets are usually at one of a few places. Those being Hooters, Buffalo Wild Wings (usually the Village of Coventry location), Beach Bums, or Pizza Hut (Northcrest location). It has been at Don Chavas a few times too with good results. Hooters is the default location, if nothing has been posted regarding an upcoming meet by the day of the meet it will be at Hooters. All meets begin at 6:00 pm unless otherwise discussed. Depending upon location and number of attendees it may last anywhere from 2 to 4 hours.

good luck with that nick. been trying to get that to happen since i have been on. :eyebrows:

Post Posted: Fri May 21, 2010 8:39 pm 
Mr. Google

well it was great meeting you guys. Looking forward to more.. eventually ill prove that we KJ people arent just "mall lot commandos"

Post Posted: Sat May 22, 2010 12:21 pm 
as far as your "ground rules" there was a call ahead made, that doesnt help when there is only 4 people respond and tell me there coming !

Post Posted: Sat May 22, 2010 8:17 pm 
Baby puncher

I didn't say there wasn't. Hence the reason I also said that people should make an effort to post that they're attending. Just trying to make it easier for both the regulars and the noobs that want to attend the meet and greets.

Board index » General Offroading Forums » Meets and Greets / Wrenching