Login    Forum    FAQ

Board index » General Offroading Forums » Meets and Greets / Wrenching

Post subject: July 3rd party at my place
 Post Posted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:24 pm 
Likes dudes pitching tents

While you are still hung over from other parties, come by mine. I plan on having food, beer, and lots and lots of booms.

5pm to ???. We'll probably be lighting crap all day again.

"McDonald's was giving me the run-around, so you can understand where that's coming from," -- Moore

"I'm eating my McDonald's. I come outside. I see this girl going nuts trying to get out of a house." -- Charles Ramsey

“My reaction, I mean, I’m kinda scarred. I want to, you know, I want to be able to know more, you know, cause I having a son and I’m about to raise him right in this house so when you guys tell me a dead body, I’m like, you know, I’ve never seen no activity, you know, for nothing bad… I don’t know,” -- Ciera Richter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KANI2dpXLw

Post subject: Re: July 3rd party at my place
 Post Posted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:06 am 
got a barn boner

kaboom

"If it’s more than two shakes you are playing with yourself"

I don't have to be careful, I've got a gun! - Homer Simpson

Square Head Lights Let The World Know You Are Cool.

"Just knowing me gets you 50 cool points" So Sayeth the wodog

95 yj rio, 2" body lift, 15 to 20 gal. gas tank conversion, Hella hb2 head lights. More on the way, Dear Dad send $$$...

Post Posted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:44 pm 

Hey Mike.. do you still have the hookup with the dude in the garage? If not, I was going to go to John Coffey's fireworks next to my house.

"McDonald's was giving me the run-around, so you can understand where that's coming from," -- Moore

"I'm eating my McDonald's. I come outside. I see this girl going nuts trying to get out of a house." -- Charles Ramsey

“My reaction, I mean, I’m kinda scarred. I want to, you know, I want to be able to know more, you know, cause I having a son and I’m about to raise him right in this house so when you guys tell me a dead body, I’m like, you know, I’ve never seen no activity, you know, for nothing bad… I don’t know,” -- Ciera Richter.

Post Posted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:20 pm 
Pap's mirror

yup i sure do...he even called me to work in it for him, but i said no since i got called back to work.

A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."

Post Posted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:35 am 

Do you have any free time this weekend? I wouldn't mind stocking up on some of the "special" things. :)

Post Posted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:16 pm 
Pap's mirror

i gotta work sat. not sure about sunday yet. i dont know if he has any biggins in yet. i'll check for ya tho.

A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."

Post Posted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:42 pm 
would like to see the CREAPY basement

We will be over Tom. PM me your address.

It is always funny till someone gets hurt.
Than it's hilarious

Post Posted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:22 pm 

Done. :)

Post Posted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:48 pm 
Mr. Google

PM me too id like to meet you.

Post Posted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:16 pm 

geekyjeep wrote:
PM me too id like to meet you.

Done! :tu2:

Post Posted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:01 pm 
Pap's mirror

sorry tom. got all caught up in the weekend and forgot to call the guy. ill try and reach him in the next day or so.

Post Posted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:26 am 

No problem man. :)

I figure I'll just get the general stuff from the place close to my house, and then get the really good stuff whenever we get together.

Post Posted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:38 am 

I spent waaaayyy too much on fireworks last night. :)

Post Posted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:35 pm 
Thread Necromancer

Alpine wrote:
I spent waaaayyy too much on fireworks last night. :)

:eyebrows:

'46CJ2a/buggy project in the works, yeah, still have those parts.
'14 Chebby Silverado, 4x4
'88 GMC S15 Trail Gypsy
A sweet lawn mower
Motorcycles: '14 HD FLHTCU, '92 HD FXRS, '26 HD JD, '02 Suzuki DRZ400, '56 Cushman Eagle, '48 Simplex ServiCycle, '72 Honda MiniTrail50, '81 Yamaha YR250, Probably some other stuff
"Tell me and I'll forget. Show me and I'll remember. Involve me and I'll understand." - Confucius
Image.................................................... ImageImage
"Concern yourself with what is right and you'll never second-guess that decision"
I'm not really an asshole, I just play one on the internet!

Post Posted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:17 pm 
Jeeper in IN

I would love to meet some more people and hangout for a while. PM your address and we will try and make it out. :2up:

8,000 lb winch
Cut rear tub
Ford Expidition Tow Hooks
35's on American Racing Wheels
2008 JK Ready for upgrades!!!
Greater love has no one than this, that one lay down his life for his friends. John 15:13

Post Posted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:23 pm 
Mr. Google

im still planning on being there post lift.

Post Posted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:17 pm 
Anything, I fluff your pillow

wil probably be there between 5 and 7pm never miss this party, always a blast and nothing better than mixing beer and fireworks...

Post Posted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:38 am 

Here's a final reminder - if you can see this, then you are invited!

I'll have a bit of Sam Adams, and a couple of cases of Miller High Life on hand. I'm willing to share what I have. If you want something else, feel free to bring!

Post Posted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:40 am 
Mr. Google

having nto been to this.. do you need any chips or cups/plates hotdogs or anything?

Post Posted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:40 am 

geekyjeep wrote:
having nto been to this.. do you need any chips or cups/plates hotdogs or anything?

If you want to bring something, you are more than welcome. I'll have coney dogs, plates, 2 liters of pop, the above-mentioned beer, and cups available.

Post Posted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:49 am 
Mr. Google

cool ill figure out something

good to see that you will have the litre-o-cola.....

Post Posted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:34 pm 

Shenanigans

Post Posted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:40 pm 
Mr. Google

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/K8VlLn7P2LU&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/K8VlLn7P2LU&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Post Posted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:14 pm 
Pap's mirror

tjman225 and his girl will be there to. possibly xjtrey.

Post Posted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:27 pm 
Male nurse in training

Kari's uncle went into the the hospital today due to a heart attack and is now living on life support and she wants to see him one last time before the plug is pulled. So we may or may not be there we will just have to see. And I'm posting this from the iPhone so please forgive errors

Post Posted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:22 pm 

Pictures (and videos) posted:

http://www.poopworld.net/pictures/Anthology/July-2010/

Thanks to everybody that came!

Post Posted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:27 pm 
mr. snuffleupagus

I wished we could of made.

Post Posted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:31 pm 
Male nurse in training

yep it was a good time, thanks for having us out!

Post Posted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:18 pm 
would like to see the CREAPY basement

Thanks for the food and BOOMS. :2up: :2up:

It is always funny till someone gets hurt.
Than it's hilarious

Post Posted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:45 am 
Smokey rolls

thanks for having me and the family alpine

Post Posted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:44 pm 
Thanks for having us glad you didnt blow off a hand

Post Posted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:20 pm 
Pap's mirror

HUH?

thanks tom

Post Posted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:38 am 

PapsOldDually wrote:
HUH?

thanks tom

How is your ear?

Post Posted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:57 pm 
Pap's mirror

Alpine wrote:
PapsOldDually wrote:
HUH?

thanks tom

How is your ear?

were good. :tu2:

Board index » General Offroading Forums » Meets and Greets / Wrenching