Login    Forum    FAQ

Board index » 4x4 Related Technical Forums » Misc 4x4 Tech

Post subject: nooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Post Posted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:10 pm 
Missing the right bolts

somehow i ran over a fucking screw on the road and its stick in the set of tires i just bought!!!!! i got them from a person so no warranty and the hole is pretty close to the sidewall gonna try to patch it tonight..... wish me luck guys cuz if i need to buy a new one :(

FUCK THE DUMB SHIT

Post subject: Re: nooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Post Posted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:29 pm 
Likes dudes pitching tents

If you can't patch it, you could always tube it. I've had to do that to tires people slashed at my old place.

"McDonald's was giving me the run-around, so you can understand where that's coming from," -- Moore

"I'm eating my McDonald's. I come outside. I see this girl going nuts trying to get out of a house." -- Charles Ramsey

“My reaction, I mean, I’m kinda scarred. I want to, you know, I want to be able to know more, you know, cause I having a son and I’m about to raise him right in this house so when you guys tell me a dead body, I’m like, you know, I’ve never seen no activity, you know, for nothing bad… I don’t know,” -- Ciera Richter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KANI2dpXLw

Post Posted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:02 pm 
Missing the right bolts

ya i thought of the tube after about 5 min of cursing but i patched it n it seems to be holding air

FUCK THE DUMB SHIT

Post Posted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:33 pm 
Baby puncher

if it's close to the sidewall hopefully you broke the tire off the rim and used a plug/patch combo...

Post Posted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:48 pm 
Missing the right bolts

no just put a plug in it i think it will hold the hole is in the knob so i dont think itll work its way out

FUCK THE DUMB SHIT

Board index » 4x4 Related Technical Forums » Misc 4x4 Tech