Login    Forum    FAQ

Board index » 4x4 Related Technical Forums » Misc 4x4 Tech




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: SYE kits
 Post Posted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 10:13 pm 
Offline
what it was before for all i care

Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2005 11:35 pm
Posts: 2145
Possibly looking to get SYE kit. Can anybody recommend where to get one. Thanks


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 10:23 pm 
Offline
Jeeper in IN
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2005 10:50 pm
Posts: 120
Location: Plymouth Indiana
Im looking into this myself ,best Price ive found so far. Using this kit and a front driveshaft out of a 97 or newer XJ with 231 tcase and aw4 for my driveshaft.

http://www.performanceoffroadcenter.com ... c79e78389a

:beavis:

_________________
01 XJ / BDS 4" lift /32" Kumho KL71/Black Steelies / Surco with Hi-lift, axe, shovel mounts, spare mount/Bad Apple fab diff gaurds/ Midland CB Wilson antenna / Front and rear receiver hitches / Magnaflow cat back / Throttle body spacer / Ractive air intake/ Pioneer sound

http://www.hoosierjeep.com/


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 11:07 pm 
Offline
what it was before for all i care

Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2005 11:35 pm
Posts: 2145
thanks ill check it out. If anyone else knows of any other places let me know. Thanks


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 3:42 am 
Offline
Cliché Master

Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2003 4:33 pm
Posts: 5344
Location: Peru, In
i got mine from DC on the pirate board. it is the extreme sye kit. my rear drive shaft is almost 40" long. damn near the same length as the front.

_________________
http://www.clowntowncycles.net


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 3:55 am 
Offline
Oldman Oprah
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2003 4:46 pm
Posts: 14021
Location: Warsaw
Advanced Adapter.

you have to rebuild your t-case to put the shaft in there..

dont cheat what you dont want to replace.

_________________
Image
"Its just a ride." - Bill Hicks


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 9:14 am 
Offline
Particle Man
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2003 10:33 am
Posts: 12197
Location: Pensacola, FL
jkirisits wrote:
i got mine from DC on the pirate board. it is the extreme sye kit. my rear drive shaft is almost 40" long. damn near the same length as the front.

I got this one as well and I like it. The only thing with the older YJ, the SYE has an electronic speed output whereas the older YJ have mechanical input. I just stay with traffic, until I get a different speedo. :)

_________________
Time for a philosophy change...
Try not to watch the tiny little dot too long.

Knowledge is Power.
Power Corrupts.
Study Hard and Be Evil.

Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way you are a mile away and you have their shoes when you criticize them.

Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:24 am 
Offline
Cliché Master

Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2003 4:33 pm
Posts: 5344
Location: Peru, In
Chambord wrote:
jkirisits wrote:
i got mine from DC on the pirate board. it is the extreme sye kit. my rear drive shaft is almost 40" long. damn near the same length as the front.

I got this one as well and I like it. The only thing with the older YJ, the SYE has an electronic speed output whereas the older YJ have mechanical input. I just stay with traffic, until I get a different speedo. :)


they make a converter box.

_________________
http://www.clowntowncycles.net


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:47 am 
Offline
Particle Man
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2003 10:33 am
Posts: 12197
Location: Pensacola, FL
jkirisits wrote:
Chambord wrote:
jkirisits wrote:
i got mine from DC on the pirate board. it is the extreme sye kit. my rear drive shaft is almost 40" long. damn near the same length as the front.

I got this one as well and I like it. The only thing with the older YJ, the SYE has an electronic speed output whereas the older YJ have mechanical input. I just stay with traffic, until I get a different speedo. :)


they make a converter box.

They do? I'll have to look into that. Thanks.

_________________
Time for a philosophy change...
Try not to watch the tiny little dot too long.

Knowledge is Power.
Power Corrupts.
Study Hard and Be Evil.

Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way you are a mile away and you have their shoes when you criticize them.

Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 6:17 pm 
Offline
Jeeper in IN
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 13, 2004 12:01 am
Posts: 90
Location: Shirley In.
Jeeper4Life wrote:
Advanced Adapter.

you have to rebuild your t-case to put the shaft in there..

dont cheat what you dont want to replace.
X2 this is a really good SYE i love mine the install instructions where really good too


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 7:34 pm 
Offline
what it was before for all i care

Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2005 11:35 pm
Posts: 2145
thanks for all the help if anybody else has any sugestions please let me know. Thanks


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 

Board index » 4x4 Related Technical Forums » Misc 4x4 Tech


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests

 
 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

cron