Login    Forum    FAQ

Board index » General Offroading Forums » Wheeling, Offroad Events, Land Use, Competitions

Post subject: giraffe genitals
 Post Posted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:54 pm 
web wheeling is off the hook!!!

heading out today. 4-4:30 call if your comeing 260-515-6254

1987 comanche 4bangin 4x4 (stock for now)
2007 powerwheels jeep unlimited

Post subject: Re: giraffe genitals
 Post Posted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:41 pm 
Pap's mirror

Bryan wrote:
heading out today. 4-4:30 call if your comeing 260-515-6254

sorry bud. was that you i saw there around 430 on the x way? didnt even click till i got home and saw this post.

A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."

Post Posted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:00 pm 

sure was.

Post Posted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:35 pm 
Pap's mirror

anyone up for goin tmw sunday sept 21. mudpuppy has his heap runnin and wants to go. his puter is downi will find out when he wants to go and post up for anyone interested in goin with us.

A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."

Post Posted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:47 pm 
possibly interested but no gurantee. Id have to go get a fan clutch first. Ill def. wanna go by next weekend though if things go like they are supposed to this week!

Post Posted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:52 pm 
Pap's mirror

nobarrierz wrote:
possibly interested but no gurantee. Id have to go get a fan clutch first. Ill def. wanna go by next weekend though if things go like they are supposed to this week!

not sure bout next weekend for us. it our little boys b day sunday i think she is doin the party Saturday.

Post Posted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:46 pm 
PapsOldDually wrote:
nobarrierz wrote:

not sure bout next weekend for us. it our little boys b day sunday i think she is doin the party Saturday.

Right on, what bout during the week some night? Im supposed to get the wheels and tires wed., however im busy every wed. till 7 or so now for a while. Friday i gotta work. Soooo i guess that leaves thurs? All depends on the wheel situation though.

I still might make it tomorro, just depends if i get a fan clutch and i get the rear of the tub cut to clear the new tires. Which reminds me, sparky could ya send me some pics of yours or something so i know about where you cut an what itll look like?

Post Posted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:49 pm 
PapsOldDually wrote:
anyone up for goin tmw sunday sept 21. mudpuppy has his heap runnin and wants to go. his puter is downi will find out when he wants to go and post up for anyone interested in goin with us.

we can go in the later afternoon...johnny appleseed in the morning, then door to door popcorn sales

Post Posted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:55 pm 
kellyd469 wrote:
PapsOldDually wrote:

we can go in the later afternoon...johnny appleseed in the morning, then door to door popcorn sales

Haha, thats what im doin in the morn too. Girlfriend has to work at noon so we are gonna go do that before hand, then i was gonna come home and cut the rear and replace the clutch if i get one

Post Posted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:25 pm 
Pap's mirror

well were gonna be in the jk if we go now. big red turd is down again. a patch thats was on the gas tank started to leak. after a few mins of checkin it out...it has a freakin hole big enough to stuff a golf ball thru it. what r you guys thinkin as late afternoon. we dont wanna to to late. kat and was thinkin more like 2 3 at the latest for us.

Post Posted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:44 pm 
Jeeper in IN

well heck ya , I'll be there :tu2: the time is 2 or 3 right!

Post Posted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:56 pm 
3 better for us

Post Posted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:43 pm 
Pap's mirror

3 it is then. we can meet there or if anyone wants to meet us here at our place thats fine to.

Post Posted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:51 pm 
well, im not gonna cut the rear yet, cuz i really dont see how im gonna do it without gettin into the tub up front of the wheel, im fairly certain TJs must be a little different in the well.

Gotta go to J.A. festival in the morn, drop woman off at work, pick up fan clutch, replace clutch, and hopefully make it out. Might have to pick up the girlfriend at 5 though, so i may not be able to stay too very long depending on what time we start.

Post Posted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:02 pm 
Giggling Little Schoolgirl

hopefully i will be there (maybe steph too)!!!

Post Posted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:55 pm 
I would like to go with you guys for the first time. not exactly sure where it is, but def need a nice day in the mud. havent been in a while. my number is 260-241-0111 if someone could help me out. will i be ok if i don't have a lift and 31"s?

Post Posted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:20 am 
Dirty tranny

may be interested have to replace a hose buried in the kia engine also wanted to go to johnny appleseed so def interested to maybe ride with someone wife might still have jeep kia is down for a moment will post 2-morrow

hey mudpuppy could ya drive by my place with jeep and title??

BE GOOD AT IT!!!!![/color]

GOD,
grant me the serenity to accept the impossible trails i cannot crawl, the courage to crawl the twisted trails i can, and the wisdom to keep the tire side down!

Post Posted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:00 am 
tellozzy wrote:
hey mudpuppy could ya drive by my place with jeep and title??

his pc is down...you may wanna call him if you can, or of have someone pass the message to him.

Post Posted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:13 am 

i may be with the CJ

Post Posted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:27 am 
boarderbm wrote:
I would like to go with you guys for the first time. not exactly sure where it is, but def need a nice day in the mud. havent been in a while. my number is 260-241-0111 if someone could help me out. will i be ok if i don't have a lift and 31"s?

I rolled around there with no lift and 31s for a while. Got stuck a lot more than anyone else. Just use good judgement and try to stay on the high side of ruts. If ya get stuck, it wont be a prob to get a tug out, everyones pretty willing to help. Youll prolly rub your tires alot too, just fyi

Post Posted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:31 am 

nobarrierz wrote:
boarderbm wrote:

I rolled around there with no lift and 31s for a while. Got stuck a lot more than anyone else. Just use good judgement and try to stay on the high side of ruts. If ya get stuck, it wont be a prob to get a tug out, everyones pretty willing to help. Youll prolly rub your tires alot too, just fyi

hell if i roll out there im going with a stock cj sitting on stock street tires :eek2:

Post Posted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:16 am 
well i got the winch just for that reson so whatever.i haven't had to much rubbbing problems in the past cept truning sharp a little rub but never on the fender... anyone else goin have a winch?

Post Posted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:39 am 
Pap's mirror

boarderbm wrote:
well i got the winch just for that reson so whatever.i haven't had to much rubbbing problems in the past cept truning sharp a little rub but never on the fender... anyone else goin have a winch?

yeah i got 1. depending on your exp. wheelin you'll do ok. there are some BIG holes there. dont, worry we wont leave ya. where you live at? we are on the southside of town bout 1.5 miles from giraffe genitals? ill call ya later and give ya directions here if ya want and you can follow us out.

Post Posted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:21 am 
freezes his batteries off

Sounds like fun, maybe this time I can go along and not be left behind!! LOL!! I will have to see what is going on for the afternoon, but as far as I am concerned, wheeling sounds better than anything else!! Is 3pm today the official time????

Post Posted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:28 am 
Pap's mirror

99stompertj wrote:
Sounds like fun, maybe this time I can go along and not be left behind!! LOL!! I will have to see what is going on for the afternoon, but as far as I am concerned, wheeling sounds better than anything else!! Is 3pm today the official time????

yes. i know. im an ass. i still feel really bad bout that! no 1 has actually said YES 2 or 3 . so i promise i will call this time. we live over in pheasant run add. by Wayne ya wanna stop by here. no biggie either way.

aw hell. here 403 4617. call if ya want close to time and see.

Post Posted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:42 am 

PapsOldDually wrote:
99stompertj wrote:

yes. i know. im an ass. i still feel really bad bout that! no 1 has actually said YES 2 or 3 . so i promise i will call this time. we live over in pheasant run add. by Wayne ya wanna stop by here. no biggie either way.

aw hell. here 403 4617. call if ya want close to time and see.

We live in Avalon!! I'll give ya a call when I know if we will be going for sure, but I do not see any reason why we can't go.

Post Posted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:48 am 
Pap's mirror

ok. well it sounds like we may have a good turn out today. posting this up now then. last few times we have gone we did a cookout once and pizza dinner once. for anyone interested we are willing to have everyone over again today afterwards. if everyone would pitchin, we could order pizza hut and bring back to our place. we figure if we start wheelin around 2 or 3, that maybe around 5 or 530 we could head back to eat. this wont be a all nite party being its a sunday nite. just some good friends eattin after a few hrs of good wheelin.

anyone that wants to, post up!

Post Posted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:50 am 
Jeeper in IN

Im up for it. :tu2:

Dan
0lllllll0

Post Posted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:00 pm 
Jeeper in IN

oh hell yeah this is going to be fun, more people = more fun,

Post Posted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:27 pm 
well, not sure if im gonna make it. No one stocks a clutch for my fan. So im trying to rig together one of the electric ones but we will see how that goes. Gotta run to the store right now to buy some bolts to replace the studs that held the fan on, cuz they are gettin in the way of the new fan. Paps, if i can make it ill prolly text ya or something to see whats goin on and where yer at

Post Posted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:28 pm 
we r gonna head south about 2:15 or 2:30...when we get close ill text Kat to see if you are already out there or still at home :acclaim:

Post Posted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:35 pm 
Pap's mirror

nobarrierz wrote:
well, not sure if im gonna make it. No one stocks a clutch for my fan. So im trying to rig together one of the electric ones but we will see how that goes. Gotta run to the store right meow to buy some bolts to replace the studs that held the fan on, cuz they are gettin in the way of the new fan. Paps, if i can make it ill prolly text ya or something to see whats goin on and where yer at

:tu2:

Post Posted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:36 pm 
Pap's mirror

kellyd469 wrote:
we r gonna head south about 2:15 or 2:30...when we get close ill text Kat to see if you are already out there or still at home :acclaim:

Post Posted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:38 pm 

We will be there for wheeling, but we won't be able to stick around for pizza. Paps, give me a call when you are heading that way!!

Post Posted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:54 pm 
Male nurse in training

Holy hell, where are getting some people going! I'll make it out there I guess Boogers and shit!!

Post Posted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 1:21 pm 
Pap's mirror

99stompertj wrote:
We will be there for wheeling, but we won't be able to stick around for pizza. Paps, give me a call when you are heading that way!!

Post Posted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 1:22 pm 
Pap's mirror

95YJMan wrote:
Holy hell, where are getting some people going! I'll make it out there I guess Boogers and shit!!

sweet. peanuts come n out to play again :o

Post Posted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 1:26 pm 
Looks like im out. Im not payin $15 bucks for 4 tiny bolts that i can get from work for free. However, the fan i have will actually bolt directly to the radiator brackets once i drill some holes, so i should have that working by tomorro night. Then itll be ready for when i get the new tires!

Sux tho cuz it looks like a good turnout, woulda been nice to meet some ppl.

Good luck, and may your journey be free from breakage

Post Posted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:28 pm 
Jeeper in IN

Had a great time out there. :elephant: Sorry that I could not stay to pizza but Dorian had to get home. :crybaby2:

Dan
0lllllll0

Post Posted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:17 pm 

We also had a great time!! It was really awesome to have that big of a group out there. I took some pics and I will try to get them posted on photobucket and link it sometime soon.

Post Posted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:32 am 
Dirty tranny

hey people so it turns out my sous chef has a cj i believe and i told him about alan's backyard and he would like to go this coming sunday if anybody is interested i will post up about what time later in the week

sounds like you guys had a good turnout sunday damn im jealous wish i could have gone :tu2:

GOD,
grant me the serenity to accept the impossible trails i cannot crawl, the courage to crawl the twisted trails i can, and the wisdom to keep the tire side down!

Post Posted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:33 pm 
tellozzy wrote:
hey people so it turns out my sous chef has a cj i believe and i told him about alan's backyard and he would like to go this coming sunday if anybody is interested i will post up about what time later in the week

sounds like you guys had a good turnout sunday damn im jealous wish i could have gone :tu2:

Let me know when your going. Looks like i should have the wheels an tires by then, and i wanna try out the cooling system setup. Also invited a buddy to come out and told him sunday would prolly be best so it works out perfect.

Post Posted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:08 pm 
Dirty tranny

sweet :tu2: i am thinking about 3 ish?

GOD,

Post Posted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 1:10 pm 
Jeeper in IN

we will try and make it out sunday since we missed all the fun last sunday.will let you know for sure by saturday.still havent fixed the universal joint though.

Post Posted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:40 pm 
Dirty tranny

well i am def going to go as long as somebody else will go case i get stuck my sous chef may or may not go his wife didnt seem to keen on idea i think :banana: :banana: :td: he def wants to go but im there still 3ish will post about 2pm on sunday

GOD,

Post Posted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:56 pm 
tellozzy wrote:
well i am def going to go as long as somebody else will go case i get stuck my sous chef may or may not go his wife didnt seem to keen on idea i think :banana: :banana: :td: he def wants to go but im there still 3ish will post about 2pm on sunday

Im still up for going. Shouldnt be a problem. Will prolly have a few things to finish up first on the Jeep (cut rear, install steering column) so 3 should be a good time

Post Posted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:10 am 
So who all is goin out tomorrow?

Post Posted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:38 am 
you guys goin to giraffe genitals at 3?

Post Posted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:02 pm 
we are 50/50

Post Posted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:44 pm 
kellyd469 wrote:
we are 50/50
huh?

Post Posted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:45 pm 
well, im out. Blew the trans today...blew it up real good!

Post Posted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:35 pm 
boarderbm wrote:
kellyd469 wrote:
we are 50/50
huh?

we want to go but hubbies studies may not allow...50% chance we will go

Post Posted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:55 pm 
well where are you guys goin? im interested i need to get out and get my mind off things

Post Posted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:37 pm 
boarderbm wrote:
well where are you guys goin? im interested i need to get out and get my mind off things

haha, i hear ya. lots of frustration with managers...but then the trans blew up, so thats got my mind now haha.....oh well, its worth it to run the 35s....even though they havent even seen mud since ive had them

Post Posted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:02 pm 

what time i might be able to make it

Post Posted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 3:04 am 
Dirty tranny

well im still going around 3 ish also my sous chef is going in his jeep cj all stock leaf springs i think he said 1980 something he was wondering if he would be able to make it thru? we can look at it when we get out there :tu2:

does anybody have tow straps? :?

GOD,

Post Posted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:49 am 

yeah i got tow straps and i sit stock leaf springs and stock sized tires and there is alot i made it thru.

Post Posted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:56 am 
I am thinkin about goin. i have a tow strap and winch. jeeps already muddy so why not.. 3:00 giraffe genitals. gotcha how many are there like 5 people goin?

Post Posted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:42 am 
that would be a negatory for us...next time maybe

Post Posted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:44 am 
Jeeper in IN

i am goning if i can get a hold of my cousin he said he wants to go and since the wife doesnt i figured it would be a good time to take him

Post Posted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:53 pm 

im out. ima be tuning up the vehicles coffee

Post Posted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:16 pm 
ill still go if anyone else is. let me know

Post Posted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:24 pm 
Dirty tranny

hey all well im not sure how many but i think at least 3 jeeps r going
i am going to borrow paps tow strap so i will be there about 3pm-3:30pm in back waiting
any questions call me 260-466-4695

GOD,

Post Posted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:56 pm 
Jeeper in IN

hey is any1 going out tomorrow afternoon just wondering?

Post Posted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:19 am 
Dirty tranny

hey all
no i will not be going spending time with family
but next sunday i am going along with at least 2 other jeepers (1 is a old school newbie) at 3 ish and anybody else is welcome and encouraged to show
be there or be a volkswagen :nono:

GOD,

Post Posted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:24 pm 
i plan on going with ya next sunday...

Post Posted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:58 am 
The last boy scout

hope to be there next week too...

Post Posted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:03 am 

me need bigger tires

Post Posted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:10 am 
Dirty tranny

Bryan wrote:
me need bigger tires

no ya dont ol sous chef tom made it with a stock 80 something cj all stock

like dora the explorer say's "YOU CAN DO IT" :tu2:

GOD,

Post Posted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:17 pm 
Jeeper in IN

Bryan wrote:
me need bigger tires

Want to buy mine? BFG MTs LT255/75-R17 tires 8x17" rims 5 on 5 lug pattern. (Rims have some superficial scratches from mudding) I plan on selling them on Ebay for $400 but would sell them to some one on here or my other "club" for $300.

Dan
0lllllll0

Post Posted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:45 pm 
with all this rain i can't wait till sunday!! just have to stay out of the big puddles lol. what do we have like 5 people goin?

Post Posted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:55 pm 
boarderbm wrote:
with all this rain i can't wait till sunday!! just have to stay out of the big puddles lol. what do we have like 5 people goin?

i think there was supposed to be a mud pit sat at odz sat...not sure if it went thru or not :?

Post Posted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:45 pm 
Pap's mirror

kellyd469 wrote:
boarderbm wrote:

i think there was supposed to be a mud pit sat at odz sat...not sure if it went thru or not :?

nope. heard it got canned by the ins company

Post Posted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:09 pm 

We could make our own if they let people drive their own Jeeps in the ditch. I drove out that way today and saw where they are going to ride in there. With the rain it could be a mud pit with some wheel spinning!!!!

Post Posted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:12 pm 
PapsOldDually wrote:
kellyd469 wrote:
boarderbm wrote:

nope. heard it got canned by the ins company

last year,were they letttin people take their own jeeps in the ditch? or only rides?

Post Posted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:16 pm 
The last boy scout

only rides last year

Post Posted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:24 pm 
Rebel wrote:
only rides last year

wasnt sure, we werent ther that long last year...

Josh still wants to go get dirty before...max says he wants to go to but he dont wanna get stuck again...:lol: 1 or 2 maybe, then head out at 3 or 3:30 to odz

Post Posted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:18 pm 
Jeeper in IN

do you want to shoot for 2 then go to the jeep jam at 330.that will get us there by 4

Post Posted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:31 pm 
Pap's mirror

i talked to that craig guy last thursday i think. he said ppl could ride in the company jeeps again and we would be able to try the teter toter(sp) only.

now we all know how things go. it could change by then.

Post Posted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:49 am 
Dirty tranny

mctaz2000 wrote:
do you want to shoot for 2 then go to the jeep jam at 330.that will get us there by 4

yea we can shoot for 2 ish no problem i will let my 2 buddies know
i was thinking the jeep jam was on sat sweet doulble fun on sunday :tu2: :tu2:

GOD,

Post Posted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:15 am 
Jeeper in IN

jeep jam is on saturday.some people are planning giraffe genitals on saturday also.

Post Posted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:37 am 
Dirty tranny

mctaz2000 wrote:
jeep jam is on saturday.some people are planning giraffe genitals on saturday also.

so is anybody going on sunday???

GOD,

Post Posted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:42 am 
so anyone for sure going out to giraffe genitals at 2pm cause im not gona be able to make it to the jam cause im going golfin at 4 with family but really wana go get muddy today. the only way its gona work is at 2. i still plan on going sunday as well to answer greasy sphincter question.

Post Posted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:17 pm 
Cookie Monster

I'll be there, with the broken-down old XJ. Possibly heading out to the jam afterwards....

A memorial build for my missus....viewtopic.php?f=59&t=25484

Post Posted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:18 pm 
we r not gonna have time tyo go wheelin first. see you all at the jam...not clean exactly but not covered in mud either

Post Posted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:22 pm 
hey tellozzy you stil comming out sunday with buddies? i was there today and it was pretty dry. 2 of the guys went in the river but i never even used 4wd..

Post Posted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:59 am 
Dirty tranny

boarderbm wrote:
hey tellozzy you stil comming out sunday with buddies? i was there today and it was pretty dry. 2 of the guys went in the river but i never even used 4wd..

hell ya im there about 3 pm buddies or not as long as there is one more jeep i m there :tu2: :tu2: :tu2: :tu2: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant:

GOD,

Board index » General Offroading Forums » Wheeling, Offroad Events, Land Use, Competitions