Login    Forum    FAQ

Board index » General Offroading Forums » Wheeling, Offroad Events, Land Use, Competitions

Post subject: 10-12-08 giraffe genitals
 Post Posted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:06 am 
Dirty tranny

3pm
i here it's dry so those of you who dont like to get greasy sphincter jeeps dirty perfect conditions :tu2:
post if you r interested i will check about 2:30 pm
see ya there :tu2:

BE GOOD AT IT!!!!![/color]

GOD,
grant me the serenity to accept the impossible trails i cannot crawl, the courage to crawl the twisted trails i can, and the wisdom to keep the tire side down!

Post subject: Re: 10-12-08 giraffe genitals
 Post Posted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:10 am 
Pap's mirror

who is goin today?

A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."

Post Posted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:31 am 
freezes his batteries off

Wish I could go!! We are going to some friends lake house one last time of the season! Hope you all have a good time back there!!!

Post Posted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:43 am 
PapsOldDually wrote:
who is goin today?

josh wants to, but we have lots to do, so well just show up if it works out...r you goin?

Post Posted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:06 am 
Jeeper in IN

we are in for it

Post Posted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:43 pm 
ill be there 3-3:30 ish got a showing prior. i was there yesterday it was dry but you can go in the river.

Post Posted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:40 pm 
Pap's mirror

headin that way soon.

A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."

Post Posted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:40 pm 
had a great time today. big turnout and met some new faces. and made it throught the mud pit in front!!!! looking to go out again some time this week if anyones interested like 5ish one of these days when it rains to get really muddy. let me know.

Brandon

Post Posted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:07 pm 
Jeeper in IN

Agreed! Was a good time. First time muddin in the orange beast. I am hooked. Dont really like cleaning the interior too much.....ganna have top and doors next time! Great to meet you all.

Post Posted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:48 pm 
Jeeper in IN

we had fun hanging out.next time im not staying clean.

Post Posted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:19 pm 
Dirty tranny

nice to meet the new people had a great time look forward to next sunday
SAME JEEP TIME SAME JEEP RUTS!!!!
looking to go next sunday about the same time

GOD,
grant me the serenity to accept the impossible trails i cannot crawl, the courage to crawl the twisted trails i can, and the wisdom to keep the tire side down!

Post Posted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:41 pm 
hey Bill what happened to ya i saw you going up that hill and didn't see ya the rest of the day..

Post Posted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:57 pm 
lil Jack 05 wrote:
Agreed! Was a good time. First time muddin in the orange beast. I am hooked. Dont really like cleaning the interior too much.....ganna have top and doors next time! Great to meet you all.

So pull the carpet out, pull the drain plugs, and hose it down!

As far as going again next weekend, i just wanna remind of what happened the last time we started going over an over again each weekend. It started to seem to draw more attention from the cops. had three instances i believe, fairly close together, where they showed up. Luckily no one with us ever got in trouble, but they could get ya if they want. It isnt legal to be there remember. Not trying to be a downer or tell ya not to go, just letting ya know. I know theres some new ppl that have been goin an may not know about that, so just puttin it out there. Dont get me wrong, i go there alot when mine isnt broken, and would be there with ya if it was going. Just tryin to keep an eye out for friends :tu2:

Other than that, wheres all the pics at! If i cant go play, i at least wanna see what everyone else is up to!

Post Posted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:43 pm 
nobarrierz wrote:
wheres all the pics at! If i cant go play, i at least wanna see what everyone else is up to!

boo...everyone was too busy holdin my jeep from fallin over on the jack, or lookin for the right tools :tu2:

j/k someone posted holy huge pics somewhere of some that went out.

Post Posted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:11 am 
Dirty tranny

well to tell ya honestly i just got tired of getting stuck at every turn plus my granddaughter had a b-day party to go to
i was starting to get a little frustrated and didnt want to push gumby too far and break something as it turns out i did
(see tj tech) also forgot camera bummer no pics of me being stuck :tu2:

good point nobarrierz i have been going probably a little to often good lookin out ty
so i am not going next sunday going to go spend some time with the wife ROAD TRIP :tu2: :tu2: :tu2:

GOD,

Post Posted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:16 am 
tellozzy wrote:
well to tell ya honestly i just got tired of getting stuck at every turn plus my granddaughter had a b-day party to go to
i was starting to get a little frustrated and didnt want to push gumby too far and break something as it turns out i did
(see tj tech) also forgot camera bummer no pics of me being stuck :tu2:

good point nobarrierz i have been going probably a little to often good lookin out ty
so i am not going next sunday going to go spend some time with the wife ROAD TRIP :tu2: :tu2: :tu2:

haha, same thing im doin. Headin to grand haven michigan to get a trans an tcase, now all i need is a clutch!

Post Posted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:24 pm 
Jeeper in IN

tellozzy wrote:
3pm
i here it's dry so those of you who dont like to get greasy sphincter jeeps dirty perfect conditions :tu2:

I think I passed you when you pulled out of carnations and getting ready to turn onto airport expressway. I was on the motorcycle and gave you the thumb up. Were you by yourself? I didnt see anyone else around.

She spends most of her time in this position.

Post Posted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:49 pm 
Dirty tranny

99dime wrote:
tellozzy wrote:
3pm

I think I passed you when you pulled out of carnations and getting ready to turn onto airport expressway. I was on the motorcycle and gave you the thumb up. Were you by yourself? I didnt see anyone else around.

yea that was me no there was about 6 of us out there sunday

GOD,

Board index » General Offroading Forums » Wheeling, Offroad Events, Land Use, Competitions