Login    Forum    FAQ

Board index » General Offroading Forums » Wheeling, Offroad Events, Land Use, Competitions

Post subject: Redbird Night Wheeling
 Post Posted: Sun May 10, 2009 12:01 pm 
Jeeper in IN

When: May 23-25
Where: Redbird SRA
What: This is a weekend event, we will allow night riding and camping out in the parking lot. Regular daily gate fees apply plus a fee to the Redbird Foundation of $20.00 for each night session; includes camping. Come join the fun. It starts on Saturday at 9:00am and ends on Monday at 5:00pm!

There are a few of us from Dyer,IN area heading down for the weekend Sat. and Sunday. If anyone wants to join the convoy down, contact me or Beez. We'll be leaving Sat. morning about 6am. :2up:

Post subject: Re: Redbird Night Wheeling
 Post Posted: Sun May 10, 2009 1:00 pm 
Pap's mirror

so whats the total cost someone is lookin at? never been there. whats the gates costs and camping? :?

A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."

Post Posted: Sun May 10, 2009 8:15 pm 
Jeeper in IN

Here's a link to Redbirds website.
http://redbirdsra.com/index.php?option= ... &Itemid=40

Looks like in addition to the regular $10 entry fee you also pay $20 per trail vehicle. Looks like that goes towards the camping and Redbird Foundation. There is a guy who is a member of NAXJA(a cherokee club) who is also a member of Redbird foundation and thats where i am getting the info from. Check the whole Redbird site for directions and lodgeing locations for those who dont wanna tent it for a nite. There is camping sites at the Offroad Park, but they are "primitive" only.

Beez and I and another one of our buddys are going for sure, it would be awesome to get some others as well. :cheers:

Post Posted: Sun May 10, 2009 8:18 pm 
mr. snuffleupagus

damn I wish I could go, but because of the pending house buying, my side trips have been sidelined. Plus she has to work that weekend as well.

Board index » General Offroading Forums » Wheeling, Offroad Events, Land Use, Competitions