Login    Forum    FAQ

Board index » General Offroading Forums » Wheeling, Offroad Events, Land Use, Competitions

Post subject: giraffe genitals (new people)
 Post Posted: Mon May 25, 2009 9:38 pm 
trained to drive the choo choo

Since we have several new people here, I thought it fair to warn them that giraffe genitals is private property and nobody has permission to be there. People have contacted the property owners to ask for permission and been denied.

I hate to see anyone get impounded and jailed for being there.

That's all I'm going to say.

My mind is like a steel trap, everything that goes in comes out mutilated.

Post subject: Re: giraffe genitals (new people)
 Post Posted: Mon May 25, 2009 11:09 pm 
I was wondering about that. I'll probably hit giraffe genitals occasionally, but the patlands sounds like a safer bet. Thanks for the info Matt! Good lookin' out! :2up:

Post Posted: Mon May 25, 2009 11:11 pm 
i guess someone had to be the fun killer, we all know this, but no one wants to talk about it.lol

i still say i will take a chance now and then. i would love to see a FWPD cruser try to chase us back there. lmao

Post Posted: Mon May 25, 2009 11:33 pm 
Mr.ChevyFatBagz wrote:
i guess someone had to be the fun killer, we all know this, but no one wants to talk about it.lol

i still say i will take a chance meow and then. i would love to see a FWPD cruser try to chase us back there. lmao

You would be stuck back there :booty: bag.Then they'd bring that big tank thang they have back there to mow your ass down :smileyroadkill:

No really, I see people back there all the time and not just jeeps,I used to ride 4-wheelers there like 5 years ago.I wonder why they don't block it off if they were pissed about people going back there?I mean it is kinda obvious people go back there alot.I'm just kinda lost about if the land owners really give two shits or not :?

Post Posted: Mon May 25, 2009 11:43 pm 
GoodfellazXJ wrote:
Mr.ChevyFatBagz wrote:

i still say i will take a chance meow and then. i would love to see a FWPD cruser try to chase us back there. lmao

You would be stuck back there :booty: bag.Then they'd bring that big tank thang they have back there to mow your ass down :smileyroadkill:

No really, I see people back there all the time and not just jeeps,I used to ride 4-wheelers there like 5 years ago.I wonder why they don't block it off if they were pissed about people going back there?I mean it is kinda obvious people go back there alot.I'm just kinda lost about if the land owners really give two shits or not :?

Maybe they don't care, but for liability reasons, they don't give anyone official permission. :?

Post Posted: Tue May 26, 2009 11:53 am 
Likes dudes pitching tents

Anybody got a dead horse picture laying around?

"McDonald's was giving me the run-around, so you can understand where that's coming from," -- Moore

"I'm eating my McDonald's. I come outside. I see this girl going nuts trying to get out of a house." -- Charles Ramsey

“My reaction, I mean, I’m kinda scarred. I want to, you know, I want to be able to know more, you know, cause I having a son and I’m about to raise him right in this house so when you guys tell me a dead body, I’m like, you know, I’ve never seen no activity, you know, for nothing bad… I don’t know,” -- Ciera Richter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KANI2dpXLw

Post Posted: Tue May 26, 2009 12:00 pm 
Jeeper in IN

Attachment:
beating-a-dead-horse.gif
beating-a-dead-horse.gif [ 18.69 KiB | Viewed 9520 times ]

Post Posted: Tue May 26, 2009 12:04 pm 
got a barn boner

Alpine wrote:

"If it’s more than two shakes you are playing with yourself"

I don't have to be careful, I've got a gun! - Homer Simpson

Square Head Lights Let The World Know You Are Cool.

"Just knowing me gets you 50 cool points" So Sayeth the wodog

95 yj rio, 2" body lift, 15 to 20 gal. gas tank conversion, Hella hb2 head lights. More on the way, Dear Dad send $$$...

Post Posted: Tue May 26, 2009 12:11 pm 

Awesome! Thanks guys. :tu2:

"McDonald's was giving me the run-around, so you can understand where that's coming from," -- Moore

"I'm eating my McDonald's. I come outside. I see this girl going nuts trying to get out of a house." -- Charles Ramsey

“My reaction, I mean, I’m kinda scarred. I want to, you know, I want to be able to know more, you know, cause I having a son and I’m about to raise him right in this house so when you guys tell me a dead body, I’m like, you know, I’ve never seen no activity, you know, for nothing bad… I don’t know,” -- Ciera Richter.

Post Posted: Tue May 26, 2009 12:12 pm 
Pap's mirror

Alpine wrote:

:horse: might take a little while but he will be dead sooner or later :)

A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."

Post Posted: Tue May 26, 2009 1:42 pm 
actually its the RxR property and so is the land behind Burlington and they will never give permission because of the Railroad tracks, they just dont want people on the tracks they give a rats ass about the land. that is a direct quote from the RxR and the person I talked to. Honestly I have gone back there and havent seen any cops, DNR is another story , but you are a grown person and responsible for your own actions.

Post Posted: Tue May 26, 2009 2:10 pm 
Pap's mirror

xjryder wrote:
actually its the RxR property and so is the land behind Burlington and they will never give permission because of the Railroad tracks, they just dont want people on the tracks they give a rats ass about the land. that is a direct quote from the RxR and the person I talked to. Honestly I have gone back there and havent seen any cops, DNR is another story , but you are a grown person and responsible for your own actions.

we have actually done some looking into this... giraffe genitals is owned by 3 CO. Norfolk is just part of the owners of it. but yes ppl have been going back there since the early 70's. still doesnt make it legal. enter at your own risk. if you do go in, and they do come out...man up and go out and talk to them. you drove in there deal with it.

A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."

Post Posted: Tue May 26, 2009 3:25 pm 
Baby puncher

nicely said mike. this issue has definitely been beaten to death. Cops have even been back there before just making sure nothing too illegal was going on. When I contacted Norfolk & Southern (who I believe are the sole owners of the property bordered by Airport expressway to the south, behind the factories to the east, and the RR tracks to the west and north.) I asked for permission to possibly lease the land to our group, they said no, and I left it at that. People have been going back there for 30 some years, that doesn't make it any more legal though. Will cops bother you back there? They have never bothered us...and we've been back there an awful lot. By all means if you see someone back there dumping shit or something serious like that, beat their ass. But don't call the cops...lol. If you need backup give me a call. The cops don't seem to care if we're back there, and as long as we're not on or very close to the used tracks...I don't think the RR police will care either. Just try not to throw mud at the car lot when you leave. And DON'T leave trash or anything else back there.

Post Posted: Tue May 26, 2009 4:34 pm 
Yeah I used to ride behind burlington too.Had a guy in one of those white pickups that drive on the tracks stop and tell us to get away from the tracks then he split :? I did'nt know all that about the place though,thanks guys for filling us new guys in on the mystery of giraffe genitals.

Post Posted: Tue May 26, 2009 4:47 pm 
GoodfellazXJ wrote:
Yeah I used to ride behind burlington too.Had a guy in one of those white pickups that drive on the tracks stop and tell us to get away from the tracks then he split :? I did'nt know all that about the place though,thanks guys for filling us new guys in on the mystery of giraffe genitals.

X2

Post Posted: Tue May 26, 2009 9:54 pm 

Mr.ChevyFatBagz wrote:

There's more of them than there are of you. You'll have to come out sometime.

I'm not trying to be a fun nazi, I just want people to be aware.

Post Posted: Tue May 26, 2009 9:55 pm 

wodog wrote:
Alpine wrote:

That's what I wanted to see!

Post Posted: Tue May 26, 2009 10:06 pm 
Pervert Row

I PM'd Matt wondering what was up...Was the same stuff I thought it might have been...We got the same kinda deal down here at Prairie Creek, but I don't go back there cause I don't wanna deal with it on my own...Besides, not a whole helluvalot to do back there, if the shit was crazy there I would be all over it...

Alpine - Here ya go... Image

'98 Xj - Call it anything, but a Chero-Car... :flipoff2:

Post Posted: Tue May 26, 2009 10:47 pm 
Dirty tranny

x2 to trailretard dont go back to throw parties,leave trash,bon fires or in general raising a big ruckus
i think if we respect the place and dont fight the issue when or if you (we) r caught and try not to make it a every weekend thing then we might be okay
but like mike said if you get caught man up face the consequences
also "enter at own risk" "if you r not willing to pay then dont play"

just my thoughts

BE GOOD AT IT!!!!![/color]

GOD,
grant me the serenity to accept the impossible trails i cannot crawl, the courage to crawl the twisted trails i can, and the wisdom to keep the tire side down!

Post Posted: Tue May 26, 2009 11:06 pm 
Its a cool place, but dont go all the time. The more you are there, the more attention it draws, the more likely someone will get upset. Also, i try not to go back there with a whole lotta people. Its not that big, so once ya get more than just a few jeeps it gets crowded. Also, the more people ya have, the more likely someone will get in trouble. And the railroad doesnt not care as long as you stay off the railroad, if you are on their property at all, they dont like it if they find you.

Other than that, i dont think matt was trying to bring up and old topic, he was just trying to warn the new folks of the things we already know that they dont

Post Posted: Thu May 28, 2009 10:23 pm 
NOT a Mexican

...and the new guys appreciate it! :2up: Just so anyone knows....that little drive by the car lot seems like a great place for swad cars to stop and chat, do paperwork, or whatever....so they may just be stopping there to chill, but when you roll out of there with an inch layer of mud on your rig........
Thanks for the warning while we were out there Paps!

Post Posted: Fri May 29, 2009 11:10 am 
Jeeper in IN

for me when i leave there that road before the mound of dirt i do a couple of laps get the jeep going as fast as i can to fling as much mud off as possible before pulling out onto bluffton road

4" rough country suspension lift 2" bds body lift ford 8.8 rear dana 30 front 33x12.50x15 bfg m/t with 15x8 procomp soft 8's 8000lb smitty built winch
dd saturn vue

Post Posted: Fri May 29, 2009 1:11 pm 
Pap's mirror

doubleedge wrote:
...and the new guys appreciate it! :2up: Just so anyone knows....that little drive by the car lot seems like a great place for swad cars to stop and chat, do paperwork, or whatever....so they may just be stopping there to chill, but when you roll out of there with an inch layer of mud on your rig........
Thanks for the warning while we were out there Paps!

:)

Post subject: Re: castration (new people)
 Post Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:44 pm 
Jeeper in IN

we used to have a place in columbus called hamilton road that was like giraffe genitals, just a big thing of land with lots of stuff to play on, there were always 15-20 jeeps back there on any given weekend at anytime, hell there were even buggies back in there. right out by the airport, right in the middle of town. it had a river to play in, some big holes, and some super fun hillclimbs, even a waterfall in the river (with about 3 foot of water at the waterfall). place was a ball. it was like that for about 20 years, then some homeless guys started camping back in there, then they started finding dead bodies getting dumped there every week or so, after that stuff started happening, they shut it down QUICK! you go straight to jail if you get caught there now. it was like your place, where no one knew who owned it, and noone cared if you were there, till dead bodies started popping up.

Post Posted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:05 am 

It's all fun and games until somebody loses a body.

Post Posted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:06 pm 
Thread Necromancer

Alpine wrote:

word

'46CJ2a/buggy project in the works, yeah, still have those parts.
'14 Chebby Silverado, 4x4
'88 GMC S15 Trail Gypsy
A sweet lawn mower
Motorcycles: '14 HD FLHTCU, '92 HD FXRS, '26 HD JD, '02 Suzuki DRZ400, '56 Cushman Eagle, '48 Simplex ServiCycle, '72 Honda MiniTrail50, '81 Yamaha YR250, Probably some other stuff
"Tell me and I'll forget. Show me and I'll remember. Involve me and I'll understand." - Confucius
Image.................................................... ImageImage
"Concern yourself with what is right and you'll never second-guess that decision"
I'm not really an asshole, I just play one on the internet!

Post Posted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:31 pm 
Jeeper in IN

Alpine wrote:

loses one? or finds one? :?

4" rough country suspension lift 2" bds body lift ford 8.8 rear dana 30 front 33x12.50x15 bfg m/t with 15x8 procomp soft 8's 8000lb smitty built winch
dd saturn vue

Post Posted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:03 pm 
mr. snuffleupagus

A little unknown fact...if you take a dump in Waynedale, the shit will be floating in a mud hole in thistle park....lol

atleast it smells like it, that is

Board index » General Offroading Forums » Wheeling, Offroad Events, Land Use, Competitions