Login    Forum    FAQ

Board index » General Offroading Forums » Wheeling, Offroad Events, Land Use, Competitions

Post subject: wheelin tonight
 Post Posted: Fri May 29, 2009 6:12 pm 
Me and fat bags are goin to the patlands for a little friday night run.Any one who wants to go let me know.Leavin around 7:00 :smileyroadkill:

Post subject: Re: wheelin tonight
 Post Posted: Fri May 29, 2009 6:19 pm 
yay, anyone want to see the real trailretard.lol no i am joking, i'll take it easy for now.

its friday, you aint got a job and you aint got chit to do. you are getting muddy Craig!

Post Posted: Fri May 29, 2009 6:41 pm 
Going once

Post Posted: Fri May 29, 2009 6:51 pm 
Going twice!

Post Posted: Fri May 29, 2009 6:56 pm 
Pap's mirror

just curious so everyone knows...you have been thru giraffe genitals right? does your place there have all the trees stickin out in the trails to scratch up the rigs? everyone knows scratches are part of it but you know not everyone likes them

A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."

Post Posted: Fri May 29, 2009 6:58 pm 
it all open for the most part, but we are starting some new ones in the woods, there is no need to go back there unless you want.

Post Posted: Fri May 29, 2009 7:01 pm 
Pap's mirror

man i gotta get the big red turd done!

A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."

Post Posted: Fri May 29, 2009 7:08 pm 
Come on paps you know you wanna play :) No if your not doin anything sunday I'll probably go out again.Might take the old man before he goes away for a few years

Post Posted: Fri May 29, 2009 7:11 pm 
I'm on my way rygar.Be there in a few.Paps you know were it's at if you start itchin we'll be there. :eyebrows:

Post Posted: Fri May 29, 2009 7:12 pm 
Pap's mirror

lol. yeah thanks for the dig there butthead! :booty:

Post Posted: Sat May 30, 2009 12:08 am 
PapsOldDually wrote:
lol. yeah thanks for the dig there butthead! :booty:

Hey it worked :acclaim: Thanks Paps and boarder for coming out to wheel with us tonight,I had more fun watchin you guy's than I did wheelin I think.I know it's not giraffe genitals but it's enough to have a little fun.With a saw and my quad I think I can make some pretty decent trails through the wooded section.Me and ryan took a few more laps and then did some flex testing with the heep.Had a good time thanks fellaz :2up: Boarder get with me sometime and we'll go down for a day on the quads.Maybe next weekend or something?

Post Posted: Sat May 30, 2009 10:13 am 
well next weekend is the paintball thing but im def in sometime to go out with the quads. i can probly help ya haul trees out of the way as well. im interested in checking out that section past the creek. good times

Board index » General Offroading Forums » Wheeling, Offroad Events, Land Use, Competitions