Login    Forum    FAQ

Board index » General Offroading Forums » Wheeling, Offroad Events, Land Use, Competitions

Post subject: Patlands Sat 6-20
 Post Posted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:49 am 
Matt, (GoodfellazXJ) has no internet right now, so I'm posting for him. We are going to patlands tomorrow. I'm thinking 3pm, but am open to suggestion. This will be the first time my XJ, Ole' Blue, has seen the trail since she was stock! I figure, since Sunday is father's day, Sat might be a better time for most of us. Who's in!?

Post subject: Re: Patlands Sat 6-20
 Post Posted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:19 pm 
web wheeling is off the hook!!!

very good possibilty i might be able to make it i have to be in bluffton at 5 any ways

so i take it your a free man?

1987 comanche 4bangin 4x4 (stock for now)
2007 powerwheels jeep unlimited

Post Posted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:03 pm 
this just blows, i want to be out there so bad with you guys, but of course i have to be a greedy dick and have 2 jobs. i hope you guys have fun, but dont forget to trim up out there first. work has to be done before the playing starts.

mark it down, we are going next weekend also. i got to get out there with ya phil, i think i will have more fun watching and/or riding with you. lol

damn, i hate to say this, but i wish the bride and groom have a fight tonight and call the wedding off. then i would not have to DJ and could get muddy instead. :doh:

Post Posted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:42 pm 
Dirty tranny

nope sry guys got a full day planned with grandchildren and wife going down to the free concert @ the library

BE GOOD AT IT!!!!![/color]

GOD,
grant me the serenity to accept the impossible trails i cannot crawl, the courage to crawl the twisted trails i can, and the wisdom to keep the tire side down!

Post Posted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:42 am 
Dirty tranny

i think alan and some guys r going to giraffe genitals sunday see post "would like to make a run"
i might go there you up for giraffe genitals philbert i understand if yer a little intimidated?!!!

GOD,
grant me the serenity to accept the impossible trails i cannot crawl, the courage to crawl the twisted trails i can, and the wisdom to keep the tire side down!

Post Posted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:27 pm 
Well, I got to finally take the ole XJ wheelin! I had a real good time! Other than having trouble keeping my homemade locker engaged, she did really well! And,,,,,,,, I still have both my side view mirrors! :flipoff2: :flipoff2: Matt, Ryan! :flipoff2: :flipoff2: I even got to do her first real on trail recovery! :eyebrows: I have decided to re-name her the "FleXJ", because that thing will flex for days, and I still managed to push a nice tire shaped dent up into my already chopped fender! I need to do a little more limiting of my steering stops to keep the tires out of the LCA's, and I need to dial in the adjuster on my front end locker, but other than my tires being a little too low on tread to keep from packing up, she did about as well as I had hoped for! Thanks for the invite Matt! :tu2: I had a blast!

Post Posted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:52 am 
recovery? who got stuck, please tell me it was matt. :eyebrows:

glad you had fun bud, get everything dialed up and next weekend its on bro. i will show you what a bowtie can do. lol :flipoff2:

Post Posted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:17 am 
Dirty tranny

hey can i go to patlands next weekend sat or sun?

GOD,

Post Posted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:43 am 
Mr.ChevyFatBagz wrote:
recovery? who got stuck, please tell me it was matt. :eyebrows:

glad you had fun bud, get everything dialed up and next weekend its on bro. i will show you what a bowtie can do. lol :flipoff2:

No, It was Brian. He tried an off camber hill climb, And his ass end got kicked over, and when he didn't make it up first try, he ended up facing up the hill with his tailgate pinned up against a tree. I'm glad he pulled pretty easy, because I would have had to drive down into the creek if he hadn't! :o

Post Posted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:23 pm 

do you misspell my name to irritate me or are you really that dumb? :eek2: :flipoff2:

Post Posted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:11 pm 
HaHaHa, I actually double check when I spell `your name. I Must make sure I spell it wrong! eahh! fork it! I spell it wrong to irritate you!

Post Posted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:03 pm 

:flipoff2: i figured as much :booty:

Board index » General Offroading Forums » Wheeling, Offroad Events, Land Use, Competitions