Login    Forum    FAQ

Board index » General Offroading Forums » Wheeling, Offroad Events, Land Use, Competitions

Post subject: Quads at the patlands 7-5-09?
 Post Posted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:59 pm 
I know it's a little late but me and boarder are going to the patlands tomarrow around 1 or 2 with our 4-wheelers.If anyone has a quad or dirt bike and wants to go shoot me a pm.Might just blaze a few more trails while I'm there :2up:

Post subject: Re: Quads at the patlands 7-5-09?
 Post Posted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:09 pm 
Fatbags you wanna ride in the garden trailer? :? :)

Post Posted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:10 pm 
HA, good one

Post Posted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:10 am 
I guess we are the only ones with wheelers boarder?Going once!

Post Posted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:33 am 
hey i just woke up. that was a crazy night. and no hangover and now i have to go load the quad.

Post Posted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:46 am 
ya gota love girlsfriends that wake you up in the morning after a long night of drinking so you can get up in time to go offroading with greasy sphincter buddys! :cheers: to you Bree!

Post Posted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:43 pm 
on my way

Post Posted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:05 am 
Me and boarder had one hell of a time today.I got muddy as kennedy in a ryans bathroom. 2girls1cup :doh: Went over to giraffe genitals after the patlands and decided to tackle a mudhole no one has been in in a long time.I knew better when I saw where a deer was stuck,but I have a what the hell state of mind from time to time so I went for it.The old polaris sank like the titanic in some nasty heavy thick shit .We hooked up the strap and found out my starter took a shit :doh: :doh: :doh: .Thanks to boarders rescue orange honda I got back to my truck.Then we had to push the 800lb. mud packed dinosour into my trucks bed :2up: fun.Got her home and me and my daughter pushed it up my inclined driveway with mom steering,more fun :2up:.Let it sit and went to phils came home and hit the start button and the starter howled like a wolf at the moon so I figure thats the problem.I think the starter just spent to much time in the water today boarder,It's happened before just always messed with the terminals and it fires up.Thanks for wheelin and helpin me out today brandon had a blast,let ya know when she is running again :tu2:

Post Posted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:57 pm 
ya we def had a blast yesterday. that spot at giraffe genitals goodfellaz is refering to is the same spot i burried the jeep the time just me and bill were out. i bet it took 10 times giving her hell to pull him 10 feet out of that crap. goodfellaz was out by the railroad tracks and almost flipped it, jumped off, slipped and landed in the swampy mud that was hillarious! but no rollovers and noboday got hurt surprisingly. it was a blast!

Board index » General Offroading Forums » Wheeling, Offroad Events, Land Use, Competitions