Login    Forum    FAQ

Board index » General Offroading Forums » Wheeling, Offroad Events, Land Use, Competitions

Post subject: sunday 15 wheeling??
 Post Posted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:09 am 
Jeeper in IN

Does anyone want to go? Iv gotten some phone calls people want to go. Maybe patlands? GoodFella You up for it? Any were els i guess also.

Post subject: Re: sunday 15 wheeling??
 Post Posted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:26 pm 
I should be up for it.I'll let you know as it gets closer.

Post Posted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:28 am 
Male nurse in training

I may be up for it Boogers and shit!!. Might have a guy from work that wants to join with us. if that would be alright.

Post Posted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:11 am 
Jeeper in IN

Would not ba problem with me. We need to decide were we want to go tho.

Post Posted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:16 am 
Male nurse in training

I would say the patlands because i have never been there and would like to check it out

Post Posted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:42 pm 
X2 for patlands.Unless you guys have another spot besides giraffe genitals,I could use a change in terrain I wheel the patlands ALOT!We need an orv park closer to the fort damnit :doh: Maybe one of these days.

Post Posted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:51 pm 
Jeeper in IN

Im in.... unless i actually get to work on Fatbags house this weekend

I do work.

Post Posted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:55 pm 
Jeeper in IN

i say patlands unless we got another idea not to far out. lol car beats the crap out of everything. and cuts tires. but i dont really care. up to you guys.

Post Posted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:55 am 
Missing the right bolts

im down to throw some mud at patlands again hopoefully it wont rain

FUCK THE DUMB SHIT

Post Posted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:10 pm 
I don't mind wheelin in the rain, thats what tops and doors are for :tu2: What do you guys say 1:00 at the sunoco on bluffton?If anyone has a small chain saw or even a cordless saw bring it along,we could use it.

Post Posted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:40 pm 
Missing the right bolts

ill load up my chain saw its raw power should get the job done

FUCK THE DUMB SHIT

Post Posted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:12 pm 
I don't know if I trust you with a chain saw rodknee :eek2: My dad ran a tree service so If you don't wanna lose a limb I can run it :tu2:

Post Posted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:49 pm 
Jeeper in IN

i got a saw. and you can trust me with it. hahahaha. we need anyhting els?

Post Posted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:09 pm 
what time are yall meeting at the gas station? i will probly bring the quad for Bree to get some more practice with and hitch a ride with someone if thats ok.

Post Posted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:07 pm 
1:00 at sunoco :tu2:

Post Posted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:31 pm 
Jeeper in IN

Im there dude....is ryan goin matt?

I do work.

Post Posted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:05 pm 
:? I don't know,I tryed calling him a little bit ago.He's been working on the "red rocket" all day.I was there while he did the tow hooks and hitch,I know he had a few bushings in the front to do when I left.

Post Posted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:03 pm 
Gettin ready to head out fellaz!See you guys at the Sunoco :2up:

Post Posted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:14 pm 
Missing the right bolts

sorry about my friend everyone i dont think ill be inviting him i yelled at him after you guys left we went to his house and it took us a total of 20min to get the new one on i was like the log was a bad idea seriously a broken leg is not worth twenty min of your time but w/e he can go mud wit someone else now cuz that was all un nessecary for how easy it was to put on..... anyways i had fun seems like everyone else did too.

FUCK THE DUMB SHIT

Post Posted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:35 pm 
rodknee123 wrote:
sorry about my friend everyone i dont think ill be inviting him i yelled at him after you guys left we went to his house and it took us a total of 20min to get the new one on i was like the log was a bad idea seriously a broken leg is not worth twenty min of your time but w/e he can go mud wit someone else meow cuz that was all un nessecary for how easy it was to put on..... anyways i had fun seems like everyone else did too.

Its cool, not youre fault, you werent down there encouraging him. We offered him several other options to try and fix it, but he didnt wanna listen or take any of those. We just dont wanna see anyone get hurt. If that log woulda kicked out or snapped, that kid woulda been in a pretty bad situation. Ya live, ya learn....well the smart people learn anyway lol. Glad to hear you guys got it outta there though.

As far as i go, i had a pretty unfortunate day. For some reason, this damn thing is dieseling when i shut it off. Keeps running for a few seconds until either it just dies or i give it gas. Then it backfires pretty loud. Also managed to snap the post that holds the tire carrier to my bumper clean off and ripped the whole carrier, spare tire, and cb antenna off the back. It was my own stupid fault, got too excited to be wheeling and to pull someone out that i wasnt paying attention to where my strap was routed. So im gonna need a new post and latch for that. Then i snapped off one of my windshield lights. So those will be getting removed now. And ive got an oil leak somewhere, pretty decent one too. Gotta figure that out. It was also overheating a bit, so i think i need to go back to an electric fan setup, or at least get a pusher fan to mount on the front to aid the mechanical. Prolly doesnt help i just mounted that winch in front

Post Posted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:03 pm 
def. lost my respect for that duchebag. its one thing to not know and accept tips from the more experienced, but to think you know it all and blow off good and safe suggestions wont earn you any respect form anyone.

had fun with most of ya today. It was nice to see Bree have such a good time and learn a bit about somthing i enjoy greatly. a very proud boyfriend here. she has some real potential to be a great and safe driver.

Post Posted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:05 pm 
rodknee123 wrote:
sorry about my friend everyone i dont think ill be inviting him i yelled at him after you guys left we went to his house and it took us a total of 20min to get the new one on i was like the log was a bad idea seriously a broken leg is not worth twenty min of your time but w/e he can go mud wit someone else meow cuz that was all un nessecary for how easy it was to put on..... anyways i had fun seems like everyone else did too.

Glad you guys got her outta there.We all suggested gettin the spare and fixing the damn thing,some people just really forking amaze me.If you have ten people or more trying to help you listen to what they have to say :doh: Your cool rodknee but I have no desire to wheel with that d bag again.Hope every one had a good time.Sorry about the confusion there paps,I'am going to try to contact the land owner before I invite anyone else back out there.I've been going there for years but I would feel like a real :booty: if any one got in trouble out there.My mother in law told me for 6 months it was cool to wheel back there before I ever did.It's been almost six years since then and I have never had a problem.I don't know if that kid was just trying to stir up some shit or he knew what he was talking about? Maybe the land owner will go for it if I can come up with waivers and throw him some loot on top of pats rent.It might be for the best,or the worst :? Any one have any input on the matter or how I should go about it,I'm all ears.

Last edited by GoodfellazXJ on Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:49 pm 
Pap's mirror

matt, no biggie man. we just need to get it figured out before we get in trouble out there.

rodknee your buddy's passenger is a FN assbag. i didnt go down there to jump the kid. i went down there to keep him from gettin his damn legs broke at best if something woulda went wrong. they just sat there not 10 mins b4 hand and said we werent supposed to be in there and they go and do some stupid shit like that. was only trying to help.

wont happen with them again. hope he dont join this board. if he does i will gladly sit back and and watch the show.

other then that...

had a good time. brandon, thanks for lettin me take the boys for a ride on greasy sphincter quad. and bree is definitely doing good on the quad. when she was riding with me she seemed to be comfy with it and seem to have a good head about riding it. :tu2:

A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."

Post Posted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:15 pm 
I had your back Paps LOL. Some people dont care that they wouldve gotten someone hurt and it wouldnt have been their fault if they had gotten someone hurt. I have mad respect for you telling them to shut it off and stop, they were just young and ignorant. All of us were a little upset by their actions. You have alot of years wheeling and you are safe. They were there just to tear everything up. wheeling with those types are nothing but dangerous and they always break stuff, and possibly get someone hurt.

- Big thanks to Brandon for letting me wheel his TJ, taking my god son out wheeling for the 1st time. I am gonna definately try to fix my header and get different rims so I can bring out the BIg Black Ugly.

- big thanks to Goodfellaz(Matt)

Post Posted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:13 pm 
xjryder wrote:
I had your back Paps LOL. Some people dont care that they wouldve gotten someone hurt and it wouldnt have been their fault if they had gotten someone hurt. I have mad respect for you telling them to shut it off and stop, they were just young and ignorant. All of us were a little upset by their actions. You have alot of years wheeling and you are safe. They were there just to tear everything up. wheeling with those types are nothing but dangerous and they always break stuff, and possibly get someone hurt.

- Big thanks to Brandon for letting me wheel his TJ, taking my god son out wheeling for the 1st time. I am gonna definately try to fix my header and get different rims so I can bring out the BIg Black Ugly.

- big thanks to Goodfellaz(Matt)

Hey, if those wheels of yours are just corroded, that can be fixed if ya wanna do that instead of buy new ones. Let me know, we can get that taken care of sometime

Post Posted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:34 pm 
dick you will have to tell christy I ow her a quad ride. She wanted to try it but then all the mahem started and I had forgoten about it.

Post Posted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:45 pm 
Missing the right bolts

ya the passenger is a d bag not a fan of him at all he wont be comin again sure it can be fun to tear stuff up but when you first meet a big group of ppl dont be an ass and dont dont be stupid well.... dont be stupid period but who cares he lost priveliges to wheel wit me now i am the one who knows every one.... but ya some how my u bolts were lose today not sure how that happened

FUCK THE DUMB SHIT

Post Posted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:50 pm 
Male nurse in training

I had a good time today too, the cherokee didn't do as bad as i thought it would

Post Posted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:01 am 
Jeeper in IN

you guys keep talking about some dbag what happend?

4" rough country suspension lift 2" bds body lift ford 8.8 rear dana 30 front 33x12.50x15 bfg m/t with 15x8 procomp soft 8's 8000lb smitty built winch
dd saturn vue

Post Posted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:43 am 
If know one else gives you guys the scoop today,I'll give everyone the low down after I get home from work.

Post Posted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:32 am 
Jeeper in IN

I agree with everyone els. Wheel safe and smart. Ya brake something fex it dont jerry rig it. Thats how people get hurt.

But other than that i had fun. Both girls loved it!!! It was both there first times. Thank you to everyone. And Matt i dont know whats you were really talking about about land owner and rent. But if you want pm me and ill try to help. I think that place has alot of potential. there is alot of land that needs trails made. And a mud hole dug out. lol Let me know thanks agen everyone.

Post Posted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:52 pm 
04willys wrote:
you guys keep talking about some dbag what happend?

One of rodknee's buddys came out,bent his tie rod.Did'nt want to take friendly advice from us.He decided he was going to drive it out of there even though he had a spare 5 min. away. Got into a spot where he could'nt turn,his buddy put a log under the tire and was stradling it while the guy was trying to drive over or into it?After we all yelled at them to move and they did'nt listen mike stepped up to the plate before someone got hurt and told them to stop.The passenger wanted to get lippy so we decided they were on there own.Never thought I would meet a group of :booty: bags like that on the trail.

Post Posted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:22 am 
Missing the right bolts

yup shit happens on the trails we all know that but they just made the worst of it and didnt get to get another invite pr meet a group of effin awesome jeepers !!!!!!!! his loss haha

FUCK THE DUMB SHIT

Post Posted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:36 pm 
Jeeper in IN

PapsOldDually wrote:
they just sat there not 10 mins b4 hand and said we werent supposed to be in there and they go and do some stupid shit like that. :tu2:

I know who those kids were and they actually know first hand about getting caught in there. Last year they got stuck in the river, and a cop drove by and could see it from the road. They were told if they didn't get it out, they would be getting charged with trespassing and also a ticket about something like disturbing the river. It doesn't matter if you have the land owner's permission to be back there, but you go down into the river and that becomes the DNR's playground. Those kids have been wheeling back in there for years, but mainly on the north side of the river, which is all owned by the same guy

**SOLD** 1989 Jeep Cherokee Pioneer 4x4. 251k, unknown miles on '96 4.0 ZJ motor. Black Steel 15x10 Rims with 32x11.50x15 Firestone Firehawk RMT tires. Skyjacker 3" lift coil springs up front and Chevy K1500 add-a-leaf bastard pack in the rear. 2007 JK shocks all around. It's still a work in progress **SOLD**

1999 Chevy Silverado Z71. 5.3L. Magnaflow Cats, Cat-back dual exhaust, el conquistador Super Duty snowplow

2005 Pontiac G6 GT 4 Dr., 3.5L, bone stock

2006 Honda TRX450ER quad, bone stock

Post Posted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:03 am 
That makes sense.I can see the DNR stepping in if your caught in the creek.I can also see why he got stuck way over by the road. :doh: We would've helped him gladly but he did'nt want it obviously.The funny part is,the majority of the time he was there he was in the creek,and he was wheeling in there a good 45 minutes to an hour before he bent his tie rod trying to make a new way out.Crazy shit :doh:

Post Posted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:48 am 
Jeeper in IN

Oh I know. They have always had off-road vehicles in which they destroy because them seem not to care. They are just like all of you guys though, trying to build a cheap rig and have fun.

One of these times, I'll have an open day in which I want to make a visit out there with my Jeep. It's been a slow process doing anything with mine over the past two months. I did fabricate front and rear bumpers which look cheesy and most likely will bend if I hit a tree, but hopefully they are better than the factory bumpers

**SOLD** 1989 Jeep Cherokee Pioneer 4x4. 251k, unknown miles on '96 4.0 ZJ motor. Black Steel 15x10 Rims with 32x11.50x15 Firestone Firehawk RMT tires. Skyjacker 3" lift coil springs up front and Chevy K1500 add-a-leaf bastard pack in the rear. 2007 JK shocks all around. It's still a work in progress **SOLD**

1999 Chevy Silverado Z71. 5.3L. Magnaflow Cats, Cat-back dual exhaust, el conquistador Super Duty snowplow

2005 Pontiac G6 GT 4 Dr., 3.5L, bone stock

2006 Honda TRX450ER quad, bone stock

Post Posted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:11 am 
Missing the right bolts

sorry to bring all this up but the guy that went wheelin with us that day justtold me he saw the dnr goin down the road right after we left

FUCK THE DUMB SHIT

Board index » General Offroading Forums » Wheeling, Offroad Events, Land Use, Competitions