Login    Forum    FAQ

Board index » General Offroading Forums » Wheeling, Offroad Events, Land Use, Competitions

Post subject: Turkey Run.... Who's In?
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:26 pm 
Just trying to get a heads up on how many rigs are going down?Did'nt have much luck checking the other thread.I'm supposed to be going to pick up a trailer as soon as I get the call,so

I'm In :tu2: :banana:

trailer pending :doh: the guy goin with me said it was lined up last night,meet him after work,called 3 times no answer,no call yet?

Last edited by GoodfellazXJ on Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Turkey Run.... Who's In?
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:36 pm 
Dirty tranny

I AM IN WILL BE THERE WITH SMILES BELLS

BE GOOD AT IT!!!!![/color]

GOD,
grant me the serenity to accept the impossible trails i cannot crawl, the courage to crawl the twisted trails i can, and the wisdom to keep the tire side down!

Post Posted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:38 pm 
freezes his batteries off

I'm in!!

Post Posted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:46 pm 
mr. snuffleupagus

I will meet you all there saturday. I will be in the upper lot, and have my cb on ch 12.

Post Posted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:01 pm 
Jeeper in IN

we r in.

Post Posted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:12 pm 
Pap's mirror

i guess we will be there truck and trailer...less.
had 1 all lined up to use and the guy calls and says well im not sure about the truck but you can use the trailer. sweet! i can pull myself down! :o

A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."

Post Posted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:35 pm 
Smokey rolls

im in pending the completion of stump jumper (the free jeep build up )

Post Posted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:37 pm 
Likes dudes pitching tents

I'm still in.. with my fugly windshield frame holding a broken windshield.

"McDonald's was giving me the run-around, so you can understand where that's coming from," -- Moore

"I'm eating my McDonald's. I come outside. I see this girl going nuts trying to get out of a house." -- Charles Ramsey

“My reaction, I mean, I’m kinda scarred. I want to, you know, I want to be able to know more, you know, cause I having a son and I’m about to raise him right in this house so when you guys tell me a dead body, I’m like, you know, I’ve never seen no activity, you know, for nothing bad… I don’t know,” -- Ciera Richter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KANI2dpXLw

Post Posted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:06 pm 
It's cool tom just pretend it was on it's roof :acclaim:

So far
Me
Mr.chevyfatbags
Mac
Chaz
Paps
Mctaz
Ozzy
Stomper
Xjtrey?
Blue
Alpine
HighcenteredXJ(in my rig)
5-10 mwc Naxja members?

I know there are probably at least 5-10 more people going from here or more.Should be a kickass time :beavis2: I'm ready...I think?

Post Posted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:39 pm 
Pap's mirror

i dont think those ninja members count. they are not part of our board are they,that has posted up they are going on here?

here are a few more from the other thread
Mrm38
ww
03rubiytown
beez
kennedy, jeepless

A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."

Post Posted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:35 pm 
I wont know for sure till tomorrow night, but i dont think im gonna make it. I can get the jeep ready pending i dont find, or have any further issues pop up. Im just not sure the bank will agree with it. We will see though

Post Posted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:04 pm 
PapsOldDually wrote:
i dont think those ninja members count. they are not part of our board are they,that has posted up they are going on here?

here are a few more from the other thread
Mrm38
ww
03rubiytown
beez
kennedy, jeepless

why would the NAXJA members not count? they will be running the trails with us also. hey mac invited them on the so called "noob run" in his words. lol

Post Posted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:08 pm 
what it was before for all i care

PapsOldDually wrote:

Those Naxja members were invited. What difference does it matter if they are on the forum or not. If you dont want to wheel with them then go with a different group.

Post Posted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:16 pm 
Pap's mirror

dont matter to me. i just know that you can not run a huge group of ppl there will be to much stopping and waiting. its not like were all gonna be running through the place in a big ole group of 20 or 30 jeeps anyway. we will all be broken down in to small groups of 5 or 6 or so, i would think. to many more then that and its not near as fun. i guess we will just wait and see who shows up over there and see who wants to run with what ppl. i dont mind at all helpin ppl who are stuck or helping spot a person through a spot they are not comfy with. but going 300ft and wait 20 mins for everyone to catch up in a BIG group sucks.

easy little samuri, was just blowing crap like the guy who posted up and said the xj's were gonna take over the jeepin's annual turkey run over in the other thread. :2up:

Post Posted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:16 pm 
Pap's mirror

chaz wrote:
PapsOldDually wrote:

Those Naxja members were invited. What difference does it matter if they are on the forum or not. If you dont want to wheel with them then go with a different group.

relax IT WAS A JOKE

and nowhere in macs thread does he mention inviting the naxja club. he said he had a few guys from work with jeeps that have never been wheelin that were coming along. :o :)

Post Posted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:47 pm 
Jeeper in IN

I am out.

You guys have a good time. I was told I have to go to a surprise birthday party Saturday night.

Oh well.....

Post Posted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:52 pm 
Jeeper in IN

I'm in and I'll will be there with some other friends from my
club. I agree with Paps in saying that we will all meet up
in the morning, renew some friendships, and spilt up in smaller
groups AND GO WHEELIN!!!!!!!. Can you tell I have'nt had a chance to go since last May. Wheelin with smaller groups is much more fun! But we have to make sure we set a time to meet
in the quarry have lunch together and get a group shot!!!!

02 silverado2500 hd

Post Posted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:08 am 
beez wrote:
I'm in and I'll will be there with some other friends from my
club. I agree with Paps in saying that we will all meet up
in the morning, renew some friendships, and spilt up in smaller
groups AND GO WHEELIN!!!!!!!. Can you tell I have'nt had a chance to go since last May. Wheelin with smaller groups is much more fun! But we have to make sure we set a time to meet
in the quarry have lunch together and get a group shot!!!!

X2 I agree wheelin in groups is much better.I was'nt saying that we would all wheel together.I was just gettin it out there that other people from NAXJA would be there on saturday and were invited to wheel with us.I'm lookin forward to a day of wheelin with you guys :banana: :)

Post Posted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:47 am 
what it was before for all i care

ww wrote:
I am out.

You guys have a good time. I was told I have to go to a surprise birthday party Saturday night.

Oh well.....

Thanks Bill...Have a good time at the birthday party, there is always next time... :tu2:

Post Posted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:56 am 
Tang Soo

Yes there are some NAXJA folks attending. I posted up on there that it was a noob run. If those with experience want to break off and wheel something else I'm waaaay cool with that. I am wanting to get some folks a good first or second experience with wheelin and have fun...and that includes this board and NAXJA. Chaz is coming with me on the trails for another experienced wheeler with the noob's. If its it takes all day to run green trail, I'm ok with that, I'll still have fun.

Sorry I haven't been on much to post the last few days, I've been working day and night at work and on the baby jeep...

mac 'let's roll...well...you know what I mean' gyvr

My idea of a perfect vacation is a road trip through beautiful country. To make it really fun, all that's needed is a modified vehicle, a few close friends, and some serious off-roading. Cole Quinnell - Editor, 4WOR, Dec 99
My Drinking Team has a Racing Problem

Board index » General Offroading Forums » Wheeling, Offroad Events, Land Use, Competitions