Login    Forum    FAQ

Board index » General Offroading Forums » Wheeling, Offroad Events, Land Use, Competitions

Post subject: Patlands Anyone?
 Post Posted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:32 pm 
Probably going out tomorrow afternoon if anyone wants to come play in the snow.Me and Ryan gotta make a parts run to Goshen and then Baseline in Albion.After that I gotta get my new wheels put on the FlexJ.So I'm thinking I won't be ready till about a 4:00 or 5:00.

Post subject: Re: Patlands Anyone?
 Post Posted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:56 pm 
possibly. Ill be rocking the 35s on the TJ, be a nice test out...that and i still havent gotten to do any sort of wheeling with the thing

Post Posted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:20 pm 
I've been waiting to see you post up about wheeling again.Hope you can make it out :tu2:

Post Posted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:27 am 
GoodfellazXJ wrote:
I've been waiting to see you post up about wheeling again.Hope you can make it out :tu2:

Well its probably good i didnt make it last weekend. Found a few issues with it this week that prolly would have been bad. But im gonna try to be there. My brother might come out as well. hes only got a stock late 80s or early 90s k1500, but since wheeling in the yj with me once he thinks he can do it too. he wanted to bring his trailblazer to giraffe genitals, but i advised against it if he wants his plastic fascias still.

Post Posted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:48 am 
Baby puncher

I'd love to go, but I don't think my t-case chain would like me very much if I did...

Post Posted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:25 am 
freezes his batteries off

I might try to make it if we don't have any thing else going on. I want to try that place out.

Post Posted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:17 am 
It's no castration but fun.With snow on the ground we are kinda limited in the woods unless you like body damage.Same rules apply also WAYOR.Just wanted to give ya a heads up don't want anyone disappointed.It's a good place to get quick fix anyway :acclaim:

Post Posted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:52 am 

That's fine by me! Will you guys meet at the Sunoco or what? I'll check back before I leave work at 2. I still have to see if we have plans at home though.

Post Posted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:04 pm 
unfortunately, i dont think im going to make it once again. Ran into some problems dismounting the 33s and mounting the 35s. had to take them to get done, unfortunately they wont be done till 4ish, and i still gotta run them to the shop and put them on the jeep after that, then run the 33s to the buyer

Post Posted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:09 pm 

Can't make it today. Maybe another time, I hope!

Post Posted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:48 pm 
You have time if you wanna go night wheelin Dick.It probably won't be until 7:00 or 8 until I'm ready just got home from getting the new wheels on.402-3813 if anyone wants to go.

Post Posted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:49 pm 
Had i already wheeled it before, night wheeling wouldnt bother me. But being its maiden voyage with me, i wanna go during the day so i can check things out, make sure everything is where it should be, check the brake lines, etc. And should something break, daylights always a plus. However, after much delay, i did get the 35s mounted, balanced, and installed and got the 33s sold. Ill get it out somewhere one day lol

Post Posted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:12 pm 
:tu2:

Post Posted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:22 pm 
what time we taking off?

Post Posted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:58 am 
Hey Yo Fatbags!Why did you go to the car wash after we went wheelin you tard.It wasn't even dirty!Plus it's colder than a whores heart out there :eek2:

Post Posted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:07 am 
GoodfellazXJ wrote:
Hey Yo Fatbags!Why did you go to the car wash after we went wheelin you tard.It wasn't even dirty!Plus it's colder than a whores heart out there :eek2:

1. to make it easier for the tire guys to swich the rubbers out for the new ones.
2. the ice packed on the wheels would not help them with balancing them.
3. spray off the front and rear bumper areas to get ready for the face lift and new a$$.
4. i think its sexy when its nice and clean, i get chubs. lol

Post Posted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:02 am 
:2up:

Board index » General Offroading Forums » Wheeling, Offroad Events, Land Use, Competitions