Login    Forum    FAQ

Board index » General Offroading Forums » Projects, Build Threads, Pictures, Videos

Post subject: project JK
 Post Posted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:25 am 
Pap's mirror

so i bought a sheet of the diamond plate steel i posted up. i am planning on making my own style of rock rails and maybe skid plate for this one as well if i have enough plate left over.

last nite i ran down to bluffton and picked up 4 new BF GOODRICH MT 315/75r 16's for $500. the will be going under here once we get the extra cash to buy a 3" lift for it as well.

more to come later.

A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."

Post subject: Re: project JK
 Post Posted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:03 am 
A :2up: nd those tires are sure purdy!

Post Posted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:38 am 
Jeeper in IN

:tu2:

and why do you have to go post your tire size like that. what size does that mean? lol

4" rough country suspension lift 2" bds body lift ford 8.8 rear dana 30 front 33x12.50x15 bfg m/t with 15x8 procomp soft 8's 8000lb smitty built winch
dd saturn vue

Post Posted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:09 pm 
Pap's mirror

04willys wrote:

and why do you have to go post your tire size like that. what size does that mean? lol

thats the metric conversion 35 12.5 r 16

A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."

Post Posted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:41 pm 
Jeeper in IN

actually they are 34.6 x 12.4 x 16 just sayin :flipoff2: :flipoff2:

Post Posted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:43 pm 
The last boy scout

WOW. never knew there was such a thing as a tire nerd....

Post Posted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:21 pm 
Pap's mirror

1990_lifted_xj wrote:
actually they are 34.6 x 12.4 x 16 just sayin :flipoff2: :flipoff2:

:doh: :flipoff2: :)

Post Posted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:14 am 
Pap's mirror

went over to toppers lastnite and got part of the diamond plate cut for the sides and angle pieces on the rock rails. gotta do some fine tuning with the grinder to clean them up a bit but looks like they will work so far.

Post Posted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:20 am 
Pap's mirror

made a few changes. i'll get some pics up today as far as the progress on it.

Post Posted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:07 pm 
Pap's mirror

ok some of you guys know already. we are trading in the green jk for a new 09 and blue jk. i am still making the rails for it and working on get a lift kit also. if all goes well i should be able to get the kit soon and get it paid off soon also. i already have my 35's for it, just gotta but the plain black steel wheels now. i found those in a summit book. goin with the just plain black 16x8 with a 5in backspace. thats the only way they sell them for th JK. if i remeber right its the 397 model. should be picking it up for good monday afternoon. they need to clean it swap out my tires i have for the smaller factory tires and replace the top. it has a hole in it. i'll get a cpl pics when we get it and then some more once we get everything to get the lift and tires on.

Post Posted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:13 am 
Pap's mirror

decided to take the LoD bumper and make it a stubby and maybe a stinger. just gonna have to make that and hold it up to see if i like it or not.

Post Posted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:24 pm 
I got my 16x8 cragar soft 8's from summit. They were the cheapest place I found and only cost like 12 bucks to ship :2up:

Post Posted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:08 pm 
Pap's mirror

after getting the crap beat out of me with the ole wire wheel deal...does anyone know a GOOD way to get off powder coating? trying to remove the coating from the LoD bumpers to cut them down and to just finish them with primer and paint.

Post Posted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:23 pm 
sand blasting

Post Posted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:49 pm 
Pap's mirror

boarderbm wrote:
sand blasting

:? got 1?

Post Posted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:53 pm 
ya i have one. its a portable one. needs a big air compressor for high psi. not in a box or anything so sand will go everywhere. but if ya think it will work ya can borrow it.

Post Posted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:56 pm 
Pap's mirror

boarderbm wrote:
ya i have one. its a portable one. needs a big air compressor for high psi. not in a box or anything so sand will go everywhere. but if ya think it will work ya can borrow it.

dang. i was kiddin. you got everything man! i dont think the neighbors would like that to much.

Post Posted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:16 pm 
Quote:
dang. i was kiddin. you got everything man! i dont think the neighbors would like that to much.

im single :)

Post Posted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:44 pm 
just do your cutting, then sand the powder coat with like 220 grit sandpaper, then you can prime and paint right over it.

Post Posted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:25 am 
Tang Soo

branik has a sandblaster...not sure if a bumper will fit in it tho...

mac '467-1808' gyvr

My idea of a perfect vacation is a road trip through beautiful country. To make it really fun, all that's needed is a modified vehicle, a few close friends, and some serious off-roading. Cole Quinnell - Editor, 4WOR, Dec 99
My Drinking Team has a Racing Problem

Post Posted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:03 am 
Pap's mirror

philbert001 wrote:
just do your cutting, then sand the powder coat with like 220 grit sandpaper, then you can prime and paint right over it.

i thought about it and even kinda started to do it in a spot...i hate powder coat. it sucks. one of the worst inventions around IMO!

Post Posted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:51 pm 
Giggling Little Schoolgirl

hit it with a flapper disc, sand with a d.a. sander and then paint...

Post Posted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:39 pm 
Thread Necromancer

bake it about 500 degrees.... 900 degrees for an hour will make it fall right off. That, or sandblast... it can be ground off with an abrasive wheel on an angle grider too.

'46CJ2a/buggy project in the works, yeah, still have those parts.
'14 Chebby Silverado, 4x4
'88 GMC S15 Trail Gypsy
A sweet lawn mower
Motorcycles: '14 HD FLHTCU, '92 HD FXRS, '26 HD JD, '02 Suzuki DRZ400, '56 Cushman Eagle, '48 Simplex ServiCycle, '72 Honda MiniTrail50, '81 Yamaha YR250, Probably some other stuff
"Tell me and I'll forget. Show me and I'll remember. Involve me and I'll understand." - Confucius
Image.................................................... ImageImage
"Concern yourself with what is right and you'll never second-guess that decision"
I'm not really an asshole, I just play one on the internet!

Post Posted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:22 pm 
Pap's mirror

hey tuff! time to start the plasma up. fix them bumpers and maybe some flats for it :?

Post Posted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:22 pm 
mister wiskers

Good deal!!! :tu2:

Post Posted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:42 am 
Pap's mirror

so topper and i are throwing around some ideas on the front bumper for a stinger and new pull points :tu2: .

lastnite i went out to put the rear bumper on. when i took it off the green one i had to pry it off. i figured some rust and 2yrs of dirt getting in the cracks and stuff. lol if i had paid for these bumpers i would be really mad. there is no way these bumpers just slid right on that green jeep. i had a hunk of 6X6 timber i was using to beat the bumper on with. its not goin on. im gonna take it over to toppers and mod it to just a bit tho. gonna have to shave off maybe a 1/16 or so off the bottom of the tool box in order for it to go on without haveing to get to stupid about it.

Post Posted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:42 pm 
mister wiskers

I loaded the tank in red truck, will have more gas for the welder tomorrow after work. Tuesday?

Post Posted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:11 am 
Pap's mirror

Tuffjarhed wrote:
I loaded the tank in red truck, will have more gas for the welder tomorrow after work. Tuesday?

Post Posted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:47 pm 
Pap's mirror

so while standing in blackice's driveway the other day, we, me/doug/and ben find 2 small dent in the driver side rocker panel right under the door. HAVE NO CLUE WHERE THOSE CAME FROM!!!!!!! :bs: NOT TO HAPPY!!!! so i will finish building the rock rails i started for the green one. slowly getting the small parts cut and ground down for the stinger also. :tu2:

Post Posted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:43 pm 
Pap's mirror

it's coming. :?

Post Posted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:25 pm 
Pap's mirror

ok here are a few pics of the latest project jk stuff in no real order.

the new bf goodrich km 35's.

one with the wheels n tires together.

and then a few with it torn kinda apart.

a 4" lift being put on.

finished pics in pics forum.

Attachments:
projectjk.JPG
projectjk.JPG [ 162.23 KiB | Viewed 31788 times ]
projectjk4.JPG
projectjk4.JPG [ 165.24 KiB | Viewed 31788 times ]
projectjk3.JPG
projectjk3.JPG [ 162.08 KiB | Viewed 31788 times ]
projectjk2.JPG
projectjk2.JPG [ 143.12 KiB | Viewed 31788 times ]
projectjk1.JPG
projectjk1.JPG [ 159.98 KiB | Viewed 31788 times ]
tiresnwheels.JPG
tiresnwheels.JPG [ 178.68 KiB | Viewed 31788 times ]
new35's.JPG
new35's.JPG [ 185.12 KiB | Viewed 31788 times ]

Post Posted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:20 pm 
Male nurse in training

did you mount those tires yourself? are they balanced?

Post Posted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:28 pm 
Pap's mirror

95YJMan wrote:
did you mount those tires yourself? are they balanced?

no alan i didnt. i took them up to auburn. got a friend the runs the mcmahon truck tire center up there. he did them for me. between me, my dad, and my brother, we spend a LOT of money with that guy. he did them on the big trk balancer. said it would be better than a car machine because of the tires.

Post Posted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:10 pm 
Has a castrated raccoon

OK, since we have yet to make it to a Friday event (or any other for that matter), I'll ask now,

how does it ride? how was the install? why 16's and not 17's? do you need 4:88s or 5:13s?

Maybe we'll burn the calender and crawl out of our hole and see it sometime :tu2:

AMSOIL DEALER http://www.amsoil.com/redirect.cgi?zo=1692873&page=store

Post Posted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:18 am 
Pap's mirror

lowrpmtork wrote:
OK, since we have yet to make it to a Friday event (or any other for that matter), I'll ask meow,

how does it ride? how was the install? why 16's and not 17's? do you need 4:88s or 5:13s?

Maybe we'll burn the calender and crawl out of our hole and see it sometime :tu2:

it rides good. didnt really change.

well this was the 1st one i have put in myself. tuffjarhed has done many, and thats where it was done,pretty easy to do tho. only took about 4.5 maybe 5 hrs to do.

as far as tire and wheels, i got a REALLY good deal on the tires, they are 16's so thats what i went with. beside that i like the look of more tire less wheel.

gears, not sure yet still gotta figure that one out.i was thinking probably 4:56 would be fine for it. gotta keep in mind i have and auto not stick shift.

now with all that said, feel free to stop by sometime, you can take it for a spin to see the ride if ya want.

Post Posted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:38 am 
Jeeper in IN

i wanna drive it! :eek2:

4" rough country suspension lift 2" bds body lift ford 8.8 rear dana 30 front 33x12.50x15 bfg m/t with 15x8 procomp soft 8's 8000lb smitty built winch
dd saturn vue

Post Posted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:52 pm 
Pap's mirror

lowrpmtork wrote:
OK, since we have yet to make it to a Friday event (or any other for that matter), I'll ask meow,

sent ya a PM
04willys wrote:
i wanna drive it! :eek2:

heck no. i dont want cigarette ashes all in it. i wanna keep it clean man. :eek2:

Post Posted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:22 pm 
Pap's mirror

nothing to exciting. just pickin up a new km2 for the spare tmw. woohoo for me :)

Post Posted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:55 pm 
PapsOldDually wrote:
nothing to exciting. just pickin up a new km2 for the spare tmw. woohoo for me :)

Always a great thing to get!

Post Posted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:18 pm 
Pap's mirror

my sunny day throw together

Attachments:
File comment: i hate doing wiring
inside.JPG
inside.JPG [ 199.96 KiB | Viewed 31559 times ]
File comment: been there a while. guess i should hook'em up
bumperlights.JPG
bumperlights.JPG [ 171.34 KiB | Viewed 31559 times ]
File comment: thanks for the purdy lights monte
windshieldlights.JPG
windshieldlights.JPG [ 147.57 KiB | Viewed 31559 times ]

Post Posted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:36 pm 
Got the cb and lights hooked up I see, very nice what's wrong with wireing? I was thinking about making a hood bracket for 3 lowpro lights where the hinges are but havnt decided yet I'm noy real big on lights mainly cause I never use them. I just finished my cb wireing yesterday and added the 102" ss cb antenna whip for road use.

Post Posted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:53 pm 
Pap's mirror

yeah i got the cb n also. gotta try and get with tiptop to have him dial it in for me. i dont have 1 of them fancy little meter things. had to use an old ant. my nice new 1 i bought the last time we got to go to the badlands...well i 4got to take it off b4 goin thru mike carwash. they took it off for me. oh well it happens.

got the lights done just a few minutes ago. :eek2: they even work. woohoo!

Post Posted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:14 pm 
looking good Mike, i see you are also getting ready for the run next weekend. :eyebrows:

what else you got left to do?

Post Posted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:31 pm 
Pap's mirror

im ready man.

got the,
lights on
jack mounted
spare tire bought and mounted on
cb and antenna mounted
bag o goodies,(straps, gloves,snatch block,saw)

debating weather or not to remove the rear sway bar.

Post Posted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:12 pm 
Male nurse in training

remove it and call it good...

Post Posted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:18 pm 
Dirty tranny

sry to hijack this thread saw something i was wondering on
hey mike i was thinking about releasing my rear sway bar what r the pro's & cons on this issue?

BE GOOD AT IT!!!!![/color]

GOD,
grant me the serenity to accept the impossible trails i cannot crawl, the courage to crawl the twisted trails i can, and the wisdom to keep the tire side down!

Post Posted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:24 pm 
tellozzy wrote:
hey mike i was thinking about releasing my rear sway bar what r the pro's & cons on this issue?

just my 2 cents coming from a noob, but in both the blazer and the jeep i have ran without front or rear sway bars. it will give you more flex and will help your tires stay on the ground during articulation. i would say that both of you should take at least the rear sway bar out and maybe even disco the front once down there.

Post Posted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:47 pm 
Pap's mirror

Mr.ChevyFatBagz wrote:
tellozzy wrote:

just my 2 cents coming from a noob, but in both the blazer and the jeep i have ran without front or rear sway bars. it will give you more flex and will help your tires stay on the ground during articulation. i would say that both of you should take at least the rear sway bar out and maybe even disco the front once down there.

what he said bill. it helps with flexin yo. i had the rear bar completely off the green jk when we had it. some ppl take both off and leave them off. IMO thats crazy and dangerous. remove rear and set up the front with discos.

Post Posted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:02 pm 
Thread Necromancer

truthfully, with the fronts connected, you'll probably never notice the rear not connected.

'46CJ2a/buggy project in the works, yeah, still have those parts.
'14 Chebby Silverado, 4x4
'88 GMC S15 Trail Gypsy
A sweet lawn mower
Motorcycles: '14 HD FLHTCU, '92 HD FXRS, '26 HD JD, '02 Suzuki DRZ400, '56 Cushman Eagle, '48 Simplex ServiCycle, '72 Honda MiniTrail50, '81 Yamaha YR250, Probably some other stuff
"Tell me and I'll forget. Show me and I'll remember. Involve me and I'll understand." - Confucius
Image.................................................... ImageImage
"Concern yourself with what is right and you'll never second-guess that decision"
I'm not really an asshole, I just play one on the internet!

Post Posted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:00 am 
freezes his batteries off

I run the front only and I like it better than none at all. Plus. you can't do a Jeep wheely with the front disconnected.

Post Posted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:11 pm 
Wow poor paps is getting his build thread shit on here.

Back on topic

Lookin saucey there mike :2up: I like the windsheild mount lights alot.I've seen them on XJ's and I don't care for them. But on wranglers they look at home there.Do they put off alot of glare on that chiney JK hood? :flipoff2: :crybaby2: Man I want one of those.

Post Posted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:39 pm 
Pap's mirror

its not real bad. i put 100w aircraft spots in them instead of floods so that help a bit. but i havent really had a chance to run them. for a long time. just flippin them on runnin down the rd real quick. thought i was huntin coons in the trees. need a little more aiming done to them.

Post Posted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:24 pm 
Pap's mirror

havent done anything in a LONG time. but as some know, got called out to help a stuck tank and broke my fender doing it.

well thanks to highrlr i got a,new to me, set of stock jk fenders.

topper was doing a gear job on a jk with 4"s and 35's under it that the guy had cut the fenders on. i went to see what it looked like. didnt look to bad. im thinkin im gonna try and cut the broken fender/s that are on it now. if i dont like it i can throw on the other set i now have settin in the garage.

Post Posted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:38 pm 
Pap's mirror

building something

Attachments:
Watching Mike welding thru bud bottle.jpg
Watching Mike welding thru bud bottle.jpg [ 31.62 KiB | Viewed 29431 times ]

Post Posted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:08 pm 
Male nurse in training

Boogers and shit!! I know what it is...can I tell?

Post Posted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:46 pm 
Pap's mirror

most everyone already knows im building a stinger. :) :)

Post Posted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:29 pm 
Dirty tranny

? for those of us who have no clue txs

GOD,
grant me the serenity to accept the impossible trails i cannot crawl, the courage to crawl the twisted trails i can, and the wisdom to keep the tire side down!

Post Posted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:33 pm 
Pap's mirror

still in the making. 1st pics of it. hope to finish it wed nite.

Attachments:
stinger3.jpg
stinger3.jpg [ 94.42 KiB | Viewed 29409 times ]
stinger2.jpg
stinger2.jpg [ 96.54 KiB | Viewed 29409 times ]
stinger1.jpg
stinger1.jpg [ 90.15 KiB | Viewed 29409 times ]

Post Posted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:09 pm 
Dirty tranny

looks great mike :2up:

GOD,

Post Posted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:58 am 

Nice! :tu2:

Post Posted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:53 pm 
Looks purdy!! :2up:

Post Posted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:19 pm 
Pap's mirror

ROC wrote:

we need to have a few working parties and get started on yours again....

Post Posted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:43 pm 
Yessiree we do. :tu2:

Post Posted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:59 pm 
Dirty tranny

PapsOldDually wrote:
ROC wrote:

we need to have a few working parties and get started on yours again....

"X2 I SECOND THAT MOTION?"

GOD,

Post Posted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:35 am 
Pap's mirror

hope n to finish this tonite! :eyebrows:

Post Posted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:32 pm 
Baby puncher

are you building any supports off it? hell just text me whenever you're goin over there...i might be free to check it out.

Post Posted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:42 pm 
Pap's mirror

yup-n-k.

Post Posted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:15 pm 
Pap's mirror

eh not gonna make it tonite. topper has to work late. hope nobody drove out there.

Post Posted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:48 pm 
Jeeper in IN

hey mike looks real nice.let me know when you r going over to finish it if i can i would like to come out and check it out and watch and learn.

Post Posted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:52 pm 
Pap's mirror

went over and did a little more last nite. its so close to being done. had to pull it off to grind out a weld that didnt really play well lastnite. so maybe this weekend i will be able to get back over to toppers and get it completed. :tu2:

Attachments:
sting4.jpg
sting4.jpg [ 81.51 KiB | Viewed 29293 times ]
sting3.jpg
sting3.jpg [ 91.45 KiB | Viewed 29293 times ]
sting2.jpg
sting2.jpg [ 88.01 KiB | Viewed 29293 times ]
sting1.jpg
sting1.jpg [ 84.61 KiB | Viewed 29293 times ]

Post Posted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:05 pm 
Pap's mirror

almost done. little bit of dress up grinding and some paint and we will be done! :tu2:

Attachments:
sting8.jpg
sting8.jpg [ 80.06 KiB | Viewed 29219 times ]
sting7.jpg
sting7.jpg [ 87.63 KiB | Viewed 29219 times ]
sting6.jpg
sting6.jpg [ 81.38 KiB | Viewed 29219 times ]
sting5.jpg
sting5.jpg [ 92.07 KiB | Viewed 29219 times ]

Post Posted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:29 am 
mister wiskers

Get some paint and mount it already!!!!!!!!!!!! :flipoff2:

Post Posted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:41 am 
Pap's mirror

Tuffjarhed wrote:
Get some paint and mount it already!!!!!!!!!!!! :flipoff2:

yes el conquistador topper.
sorry el conquistador topper
right away el conquistador topper
:eyebrows:

Post Posted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:19 am 
Pap's mirror

well finally got it done. hope the pics came out ok.

Attachments:
stingdone5.jpg
stingdone5.jpg [ 96.38 KiB | Viewed 29183 times ]
stingdone4.jpg
stingdone4.jpg [ 87.46 KiB | Viewed 29183 times ]
stingdone3.jpg
stingdone3.jpg [ 81.71 KiB | Viewed 29183 times ]
stingdone2.jpg
stingdone2.jpg [ 101.25 KiB | Viewed 29183 times ]
stingdone1.jpg
stingdone1.jpg [ 101.04 KiB | Viewed 29183 times ]

Post Posted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:58 pm 
Dirty tranny

very nice cant wait to see it in person :2up:

GOD,

Post Posted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:08 pm 
Jeeper in IN

it turned out real well mike.looks sharp.

Post Posted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:52 pm 

Looks good!!

Post Posted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:38 pm 
:2up:

Post Posted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:06 pm 
Dirty tranny

seen it with my own eyes, very nice :2up:

GOD,

Post Posted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:22 am 
Pap's mirror

thanks bill.

Post Posted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:40 am 
Pap's mirror

im thinkin i really like these!
Smittybilt XRC Armor Front Fenders JK

Smittybilt XRC JK Armor - The new line of XRC JK Front Fenders were specifically engineered to provide the maximum protection and clearance needed when you're pushing your rig through the toughest conditions.

Each piece of XRC JK Armor is manufacured out of 3/16" cold rolled steel and then powder coated in Smittybilt's signature series two-stage finish. Each section of XRC JK Armor is designed to be a complete bolt-on with stainless steel fasteners and requires minimal modification to the vehicle. All of the XRC JK Armor comes with an inner fender liner to keep mud, snow or any other debris out of the engine compartment and wheel wells.

* No modifications required
* Complete bolt-on design
* 3/16" cold rolled steel - solid platform
* Stainless steel fasteners - no rust
* Replaceable slide plates - you'll need them
* Complete inner liner - to keep mud, dirt & snow away from engine compartment
* Provides additional wheel well clearance
* Cutting edge design
* Removeable side ducts to accomodate a snorkel

Attachments:
138_3.jpg
138_3.jpg [ 25.55 KiB | Viewed 29119 times ]
138_2.jpg
138_2.jpg [ 1.87 KiB | Viewed 29119 times ]
138_1.jpg
138_1.jpg [ 25.49 KiB | Viewed 29119 times ]

Post Posted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:43 pm 
mighty sexy :eyebrows:

Post Posted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:06 pm 
web wheeling is off the hook!!!

i vote yes...

1987 comanche 4bangin 4x4 (stock for now)
2007 powerwheels jeep unlimited

Post Posted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:22 pm 

Somebody got a 4wd catalog, did they? I saw those on the cover and I like them a lot! To bad they don't make that style for a TJ. Oh wait, bought a new house and can't spend money on the Jeep.

Post Posted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:27 am 
Dirty tranny

ABSOFREAKINLUTLEY MIKE THOSE WOULD LOOK GREAT ON YOUR JK VERY NICE FIND :2up:

sry didnt relize caps was on :)

GOD,

Post Posted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:06 pm 
saw those the other day in a catalog that came. I think they look pretty sweet!

Post Posted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:43 pm 
Missing the right bolts

i wish they made those for xjs my flares are gettin ready to come off they arent on very tight

FUCK THE DUMB SHIT

Post Posted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:39 pm 
Pap's mirror

hummmmm :? 4dr rubi rails modified to fit on a 2dr and then modified to my liking. i think that sounds like a good idea.

Post Posted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:43 pm 
Male nurse in training

ya it does, and I'll bring the Chip's ahoy cookies for us to eat while we work on it...

Post Posted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:13 am 
Jeeper in IN

Paps, I love how the JK's turning out!

Post Posted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:27 am 
Pap's mirror

Jerry D. wrote:
Paps, I love how the JK's turning out!

well thank you. wouldnt be this way with out the help from a few guys on here. :tu2:

Board index » General Offroading Forums » Projects, Build Threads, Pictures, Videos