Login    Forum    FAQ

Board index » General Offroading Forums » Projects, Build Threads, Pictures, Videos

Post subject: Project "FlexJ"*pics added*
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:13 am 
Took a little trip to Michigan today and came home with the new to me rig.I had no official project thread on the old heep so I figured I'd start one on the "FlexJ".
Here is the run down

1997 Cherokee
4.0L asian warner trans
Flowmaster Exhaust
Throttle Body Spacer
K&N filter
Optima Yellow top
turdy front turdy five rear
3.55 gears
32x11.5x15 "new" Dunlop Mud Rovers
15x10 pro comps
6.5 Rusty's fixed arm kit
Tom Woods Drive shafts
SYE
JKS "quicker" disco's
"HD" Crusty's trac bar
Smitty Built winch bumper
10,000lb.Chicago winch(harbor freight)
Class II hitch

Near future plans will be:
rear drive shaft u-joint
unit bearing
control arm bushings
leaf bushings
The ride home was rough^
After all that is done I will move onto some goodies:
Black steelies ? D windows,soft 8's, wagon wheels ?
Full size spare
Bumper lights
Light bar
under body paint (pink drive shafts right now?)
CB/antenna
and a some more stuff I'll mention later!
Here are the pics I have until tomorrow.

Attachments:
3n93k03m55Tc5Sa5R1a1md2bd8ce967931c95.jpg
3n93k03m55Tc5Sa5R1a1md2bd8ce967931c95.jpg [ 8.28 KiB | Viewed 18029 times ]
3nf3p83l15Ta5Pe5Rba1m86975d0899b71aca.jpg
3nf3p83l15Ta5Pe5Rba1m86975d0899b71aca.jpg [ 6.19 KiB | Viewed 18029 times ]
3k73mc3l45Tb5P55Raa1m94c44109cff41cc2.jpg
3k73mc3l45Tb5P55Raa1m94c44109cff41cc2.jpg [ 6.53 KiB | Viewed 18029 times ]

Last edited by GoodfellazXJ on Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:48 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Project "FlexJ"
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:40 am 
web wheeling is off the hook!!!

super sexy man! :2up: you gotta deal!

1987 comanche 4bangin 4x4 (stock for now)
2007 powerwheels jeep unlimited

Post Posted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:07 am 
haha, i remember seeing that on CL. Nice looking rig

Post Posted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:25 am 
i like it! thats a damn good place to start.

Post Posted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:08 am 
Feeds people vomit

nice project!

'05 Honda Odessey awesomevan
'08 Chevrolet HHR company car - The silver bullet

Whatever....

Post Posted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:21 pm 
Thread Necromancer

Nice.
Those MudRovers are great tires.

'46CJ2a/buggy project in the works, yeah, still have those parts.
'14 Chebby Silverado, 4x4
'88 GMC S15 Trail Gypsy
A sweet lawn mower
Motorcycles: '14 HD FLHTCU, '92 HD FXRS, '26 HD JD, '02 Suzuki DRZ400, '56 Cushman Eagle, '48 Simplex ServiCycle, '72 Honda MiniTrail50, '81 Yamaha YR250, Probably some other stuff
"Tell me and I'll forget. Show me and I'll remember. Involve me and I'll understand." - Confucius
Image.................................................... ImageImage
"Concern yourself with what is right and you'll never second-guess that decision"
I'm not really an asshole, I just play one on the internet!

Post Posted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:17 pm 
hey glad it worked out for you, did he meet you in coldwater ?

Post Posted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:36 pm 
Pap's mirror

nice lookin putt put there...

must be something in the water today.... :?

A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."

Post Posted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:56 pm 
Dick, Brandon,Bryan Thanks I think she is pretty nice myself!
Chuck I know it's not much of a project but it will definitely see some changes.
Kennedy I have'nt had a chance to get them in the dirt yet but I'am ready to see how they do compared to the interco trxus on the other Jeep.
And no Ed I drove to his house, he was a pretty cool kid but would'nt budge on his price.I don't blame him though,the Jeep was worth it.
Why Thank You Paps!Did you join the Cherokee tribe today yourself :?

Post Posted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:20 pm 
Pap's mirror

:eyebrows:

how much ya throw down for that if i can ask?

A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."

Post Posted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:42 pm 
I don't mind at all bud!I picked her up for $3,300.I tried getting it cheaper but he was'nt movin on the price.

Post Posted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:49 pm 
I passed a junk yard on the way home from goshen today that had V8 ZJ sitting out front so we stopped and picked up the tie rod out of it.Just a wee bit stronger and I have a spare now.$40.
Tonight I will pull the rear shaft and take it in to fort wayne clutch tomorrow for a new joint.Probably get the new tie rod on also.Then it's on to some bushings :)

Post Posted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:36 pm 
Ive got 35" mudrovers on mine, they do me pretty good, i think youll like them. As for the UJoint, what do they charge ya to do those? Just curious, we do them as well, would like to see how we compare

Post Posted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:46 pm 
Male nurse in training

Looks good man!

Post Posted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:10 pm 
nobarrierz wrote:
Ive got 35" mudrovers on mine, they do me pretty good, i think youll like them. As for the UJoint, what do they charge ya to do those? Just curious, we do them as well, would like to see how we compare

They charge $10 if you bring them the drive shaft.Beats busted up nucks and bent ears that's for sure.

Post Posted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:09 am 
Dirty tranny

very nice matt!! i thought hairy man boobs greasy sphincter rig tonite? maybe not

BE GOOD AT IT!!!!![/color]

GOD,
grant me the serenity to accept the impossible trails i cannot crawl, the courage to crawl the twisted trails i can, and the wisdom to keep the tire side down!

Post Posted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:57 am 
tellozzy wrote:
very nice matt!! i thought hairy man boobs greasy sphincter rig tonite? maybe not

Damn Ozzy Why You Gotta Talk Like That On The Board Man ^ :o jk
Good Job on that one by the way Mods...Very nice.....I'm glad my daughter is nowhere near this site :)

Post Posted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:54 am 
your gonna have to change your avitar pic soon lol, but you gotta wheel it first, great find

Post Posted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:54 pm 
xjryder wrote:
your gonna have to change your avitar pic soon lol, but you gotta wheel it first, great find

Yep gotta get my brother back on the trail to snap some super sexy pics again.

Post Posted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:31 pm 
GoodfellazXJ wrote:
nobarrierz wrote:

They charge $10 if you bring them the drive shaft.Beats busted up nucks and bent ears that's for sure.

not too bad at all. We got a press too, dont always use it though, its not in a heated part of the shop and this white boy hates the cold......but then again ive also used a parking block to do a ujoint before when i was stranded haha

Post Posted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:18 pm 
Male nurse in training

nobarrierz wrote:
GoodfellazXJ wrote:
nobarrierz wrote:

not too bad at all. We got a press too, dont always use it though, its not in a heated part of the shop and this white boy hates the cold......but then again ive also used a parking block to do a ujoint before when i was stranded haha

I remember that...

Post Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:01 am 
Wow a parking block A!I would've never thought of that!
Took the drive shaft in to fort wayne clutch...$16 installed :acclaim:
Ran over to O'rieley's and picked up a new unit bearing 1 year warranty for $70....economy used $75 what a crock o shit huh!

The unit bearing will be tomorrow night's fun! :banana: :doh:

Post Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:29 am 
GoodfellazXJ wrote:
Wow a parking block A!I would've never thought of that!
Took the drive shaft in to fort wayne clutch...$16 installed :acclaim:
Ran over to O'rieley's and picked up a new unit bearing 1 year warranty for $70....economy used $75 what a crock o shit huh!

The unit bearing will be tomorrow night's fun! :banana: :doh:

haha, just remember to anti seize the new bearing so it comes out easy next time

Post Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:30 pm 
I will definately do that :tu2: I have the ol spark plug socket and axle C trick..it should pop right out :acclaim: I hope :doh:

Post Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:08 am 
Me and Fatbags tackled the driver's side front unit bearing and ZJ tie rod tonight.The damn hub nut was seized up pretty bad,half a can of pb blaster a broken wrench and a gang of heat.. and she was free :doh: Thanks ryan for sacrificing a possible nut getting that thing lose :tu2: Sandwiching a spark plug socket in between the axle housing C and the outer shaft ear with the steering wheel is a very quick way to pop out a unit bearing :acclaim: The tie rod was right there and a quick fix so we got that out of the way also.Here are a couple crappy pics of the size difference in a V8 ZJ tie rod over stock.

Attachments:
Hawken 004.jpg
Hawken 004.jpg [ 26.71 KiB | Viewed 17858 times ]
Hawken 005.jpg
Hawken 005.jpg [ 29.52 KiB | Viewed 17858 times ]

Post Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:42 pm 
Well tonight the "death wobble" was cured by a tire balance at Patriot on fernhill.Thanks a ton for the discount Corey(yates boy friend) :2up: You rock man!
I still have some play in the wheel due to a leaky steering box so I took a trip over to Xjryder's for the one out of his parts rig :2up:Thanks Matt! Tomorrow night I will tackle that.Slowly but surely getting her back to IMO "road/trail worthy".I'm so ready to wheel this thing already :driving:

Post Posted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:35 am 
Well friday night I started changing out the steering box.Broke the old crusted return line :doh: .No one in town had one so....tonight it comes into Napa.I get it into the Jeep then....I broke the plastic fitting the return hose goes onto :doh: :flipoff2: this Jeep it don't like me or something?So Matt if you have a power steering pump you wanna sell you have my #.All work and no play so far.I only drove it to work one day.Mondays suck!

Post Posted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:42 pm 
Male nurse in training

GoodfellazXJ wrote:
Well friday night I started changing out the steering box.Broke the old crusted return line :doh: .No one in town had one so....tonight it comes into Napa.I get it into the Jeep then....I broke the plastic fitting the return hose goes onto :doh: :flipoff2: this Jeep it don't like me or something?So Matt if you have a power steering pump you wanna sell you have my #.All work and no play so far.I only drove it to work one day.Mondays suck!

aw, does someone have a case of the mondays!?

That sucks though man, if you need a hand or tools or garage let me know..

Post Posted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:47 pm 
Thread Necromancer

when I replced the power steering ger box in my dodge I had to replace the metal return line comming out of the pump too. No one had that part. I ended up finding, a fuel line or treanny return line ( I think), for about $10, had the right fitting otn it, I then bent it to the proper angle, cut it to lenth and flared it to accept the rubber hose. I found the line in the HELP! parts section at Autozone

'88 GMC S15 Trail Gypsy
A sweet lawn mower
Motorcycles: '14 HD FLHTCU, '92 HD FXRS, '26 HD JD, '02 Suzuki DRZ400, '56 Cushman Eagle, '48 Simplex ServiCycle, '72 Honda MiniTrail50, '81 Yamaha YR250, Probably some other stuff
"Tell me and I'll forget. Show me and I'll remember. Involve me and I'll understand." - Confucius
"Concern yourself with what is right and you'll never second-guess that decision"

Post Posted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:18 pm 
95YJMan wrote:
GoodfellazXJ wrote:

aw, does someone have a case of the mondays!?

That sucks though man, if you need a hand or tools or garage let me know..

Yes Alan I did have a bad case of the mondays!In fact it pissed me off so bad I did'nt even touch the Jeep tonight.I've got the garage and tools on lock but there may come a time I will need a hand....I will be sure to let ya know thanks Alan!

Thanks for the heads up there kennedy.That's thinking outside the box right there never thought of that.

Post Posted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:49 pm 
Dirty tranny

i got a bender for brake lines if ya need it :tu2:

BE GOOD AT IT!!!!![/color]

GOD,
grant me the serenity to accept the impossible trails i cannot crawl, the courage to crawl the twisted trails i can, and the wisdom to keep the tire side down!

Post Posted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:40 am 
I could probably use that ozzy :tu2:The pressure line is not where it needs to be and the fitting is seized,so I will try to bend it where I need it before replacing it for $20. I'll give ya a call after work tomorrow. :2up:

Post Posted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:14 pm 
Have'nt updated in a while so here it goes,I did get the steering box back in with a new pressure line also,steering is much tighter :tu2: After that little project was complete I had some terrible bump steer and realized the Jeep had a stock pitman arm on it with 6.5" of lift :eek2: Got a drop pitman arm from Baseline for $57 and she is driving much better.Next will be control arm bushings and shackle bushings,pop,crack,bang :doh: man I hate noises.

As far as appearance goes I ordered a set of Daytona's or D-windows as most of you know them from Summit Racing $235 with center caps and shipping :2up:I'll get them mounted up tomorrow and get pics.Me and Ryan made a cardboard center cover,masked,sanded and painted the blue and red stripe they come with to make them all black like pro comps.Got bored tonight so I removed the 84-96 fender flare from the passenger side and mounted the 97-00 fender flare :acclaim: She will look much better tomorrow :tu2:

One question I have for you guys is this.I disco'd the sway bar last weekend before I went wheelin and left it disco'd,been driving it like that, it rides better IMO,well I've noticed that the drivers side of the Jeep is about an inch or so lower than the passenger side :? It sat level with the sway bar connected? I know it's common for lifted cherokees to sag on the passenger side because of torque twist but this makes no sense to me.Coils are seated leafs don't appear broken?

Post Posted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:36 pm 
Missing the right bolts

hmmmm wierd make greasy sphincter sure greasy sphincter shocks arent leaking

FUCK THE DUMB SHIT

Post Posted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:23 pm 
No leaky sphincters here rodmunch :tu2:

Post Posted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:41 pm 
Thread Necromancer

GoodfellazXJ wrote:
Me and Ryan made a cardboard center cover,masked,sanded and painted the blue and red stripe they come with to make them all black like pro comps

just fyi... those lines come right off with a little bit of acetone(nail polish remover) on a rag, and a little elbow grease...

'88 GMC S15 Trail Gypsy
A sweet lawn mower

Post Posted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:03 am 
They were clear coated over the lines.Ol Fatbags can use a rattle can damn good
can't even tell they were painted :acclaim:

Post Posted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:53 am 
yeah those line were not going to come off with any kind of elbow, knee, hip, or a$$ grease. lol

clear coated they are, got to thinking as i was taping a wheel off how much easier a paint marker would have been yo! :doh:

Post Posted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:18 pm 
GoodfellazXJ wrote:
Well tonight the "death wobble" was cured by a tire balance at Patriot on fernhill.Thanks a ton for the discount Corey(yates boy friend) You rock man!

Nothing against you on this one Corey I know you did'nt do the balance.Well I thought I was getting out of there for free on a balance ^ found out who ever did the balance on my jeep cross threaded one of the lug nuts.So the guy behind the counter told me "have a nice day" twice when I tryed to pay.I thought it was because I was talking to corey at the time and the guy was "hookin me up" because I knew him.

Yesterday I took it into tire barn to get my new wheels put on and they tell me they can't get one of my lug nuts off.I go out there and the stud is spinning.The whole time I was thinking I put the wheel on last after the unit bearing and it was a defective part, so I'm callin O'rieleys wanting them to figure out a way for me to get this wheel off so I can pull the part and exchange it, the manager is telling me it's my problem.I go in there pissed and talk to my buddy chris who works there.He thinks it's there problem too so he comes out to try and figure it out.He brought me a hammer and I tapped it up into the wheel slightly then we got it off with a 4-way :acclaim: It was cross threaded on :doh: I felt like dumb ass :doh:

Then my brother in law reminds me later while wheeling that it went to Patriot after the unit bearing :doh: :doh: :doh: Yes it did :? those sneeky bastards.Now if the dude new he cross threaded the nut on there and they sent me out of there for free so I could'nt come back on them to fix it.That's shitty
so I won't be going back there for nothing but maybe to let them know they did me dirty.

Well anyway got the new D windows on.I hooked the sway bar back up today and it leveled it out a little.Hooking up that drivers side JKS quicker disco was fun with it sagging on that side.Drives alot better on the street with 15x8's and the sway bar hooked up.With the 15x10's it wanted to pull ya around a little bit.Next up is the light bar off the old jeep,cb,and fire extinguisher.Slowly but surely!Cleaned house today too!The ol white wagon and the old wheels got picked up today.Now we have a little more room to get chris not so Highcentered^!

Post Posted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:09 pm 
Well it's been a little while....I have'nt done much :td: But it's time to get on it before April 9th :tu2: Went out to the garage today to try and find a vacuum leak that could be causing my high idle, again nothing.I got the torch out and ran it along all the vacuum lines with the gas on to see if I could find a leak.I read on Naxja it could be one of three things,IAC(idle air control)TPS(throttle position sensor)or ECU.I don't want to go throwing money at it though until I know what it is. :doh:

Found that all my noises from the control arms was just a loose lower :doh: Couldn't get it by hand but fatbags compressor did the trick.Sounds much better up front. Couldn't get the leaf spring bolts to turn by my self so I assume I have some bad bushings back there.Nothing I can't handle for now though.LDT for those.

Me and Ryan noticed I have a bent crusty's trac bar mount last week. He had one so I got it from him today.I dropped the trac bar and tried to put it on but the bolts are rusted to hell so they are soaking in the ol PB for a day or two then I'll go at it again.

Looks like I will be needing a front drive shaft before the trip also.There was some slop in it when I bought it but after a few wheeling trips it's getting worse and has chewed up a :flipoff2: -joint also.Any one know if the drive shaft can be rebuilt?I'm still a rook!

Post Posted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:16 pm 
Here are a few photo's I took today.
I meant to post these a while ago :doh:

Attachments:
8DS.JPG
8DS.JPG [ 61.86 KiB | Viewed 17666 times ]
7DS.JPG
7DS.JPG [ 40.36 KiB | Viewed 17666 times ]
6DS.JPG
6DS.JPG [ 47.31 KiB | Viewed 17666 times ]
5DS.JPG
5DS.JPG [ 55.09 KiB | Viewed 17666 times ]
4DS.JPG
4DS.JPG [ 46.13 KiB | Viewed 17666 times ]
2DS.JPG
2DS.JPG [ 62.89 KiB | Viewed 17666 times ]
1DS.JPG
1DS.JPG [ 43.79 KiB | Viewed 17666 times ]

Post subject: Re: Project "FlexJ"*pics added*
 Post Posted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:56 pm 
Male nurse in training

Looks like you gotta case of rotten rockers! Trying to be like baby Phat huh? I'm still trying to decide what I wanna do with mine...either just plain old replace them with stock or custom and cool and just cut them out and put rock rails into them...

Post Posted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:04 am 
Yes sir!She was from Michigan and the salt got the best of the rockers :thing: The floor is surprisingly not to bad,one little 3" crack in the driver's floor board.I will be fixing that soon.I do plan on cutting the rockers out and having rails made but it will be a little while before I get to that.

Post Posted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:18 am 
Male nurse in training

Boogers and shit!! mine came from michigan too..

Post Posted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:51 am 
Missing the right bolts

is your tie rod bent ? looks bent in some of those pics

FUCK THE DUMB SHIT

Post Posted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:59 pm 
It'a V8 ZJ tie rod.They are a bit beefier than stock.I did'nt know they were like that either rodmunch I had to call CapableZJ and ask him if they had a bend in them while I was at the bone yard.

Post Posted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:40 am 
I took the front drive shaft down last night I'am going to call Ft.Wayne clutch and see what they will charge me to rebuild it.Hopefully it's only $16 Matt :tu2: If not I'll go to the bone yard and get another one.At least that way I'll have a spare.I'm just afraid the used drive shaft will need rebuilt also.

Post Posted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:06 pm 
Got a Drive shaft from Economy for $75.$200 to rebuild the exsisting shaft :doh: No more bad vibes :tu2: All the u-joints are good so I don't have to put any more dough in it.I'am going to get a new joint in the spare shaft before the badlands trip though.

Got to stop in and get my spare tire from the Tire Nazzi :doh: tomorrow after work. Believe it or not he wasn't a prick this time. :? All the words we have exchanged over the years and he saved the drama this time and said he would have me a mud tire tomorrow.

Two more check marks on the list!

Post Posted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:40 am 
Last night I decided to crack open the rear diff and have a little looksie before the
the Badlands trip.Looked pretty good in there I was impressed considering the abuse it's had in the past and it's a 35.Had the diff cover off and Ryans been sayin the Jeep needs some orange so I hit with some Krylon pumpkin orange :acclaim: Tonight I did the front to match it was a good thing cause that old gear oil was some nasty shit.I found out I have 3.55 gears but don't know about lsd in the rear cause I don't know what to look for.

Got me a clinometer for the FlexJ from a guy at work.He just brought it in been sitting in the package for awhile collecting dust.He just handed it to me the other day maybe he thinks I'll keep the rig on all fours with the clinometer on deck.....not
I wanna see how far that orange needle will go :)

Attachments:
zzzzz.JPG
zzzzz.JPG [ 29.88 KiB | Viewed 17576 times ]
zzzzzzz.JPG
zzzzzzz.JPG [ 33.43 KiB | Viewed 17576 times ]
zzzzzz.JPG
zzzzzz.JPG [ 30.6 KiB | Viewed 17576 times ]

Post Posted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:06 pm 
Jeeper in IN

http://www.automotive-res.com/EX/11-16-20/116_0705_04_z%2Bford_8.8_rear_end%2Btraction_lok_limited_slip.jpg

you will see the clutches inside if it has that its a lsd if not its just open kind of hard to miss when ya know what your looking for :tu2:

4" rough country suspension lift 2" bds body lift ford 8.8 rear dana 30 front 33x12.50x15 bfg m/t with 15x8 procomp soft 8's 8000lb smitty built winch
dd saturn vue

Post Posted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:22 pm 
Thanks Lance :tu2: Nope open diffs for me.Hopefully within a year I can have an XJ Dana 44 ( :flipoff2: you Alan ) and at least one locker.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:53 pm 
Male nurse in training

GoodfellazXJ wrote:
Thanks Lance :tu2: Nope open diffs for me.Hopefully within a year I can have an XJ Dana 44 ( :flipoff2: you Alan ) and at least one locker.

(throw's head back and does a Rowland laugh) haha, since the carrier is welded on mine I'm thinking about an assuie locker for it...i don't know yet. gotta do the pro's and cons but there is no way I'm having a welded carrier in the XJ...not for now anyway...

Post Posted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:24 am 
Jeeper in IN

welded carrier or a spool whats the difference? other than welding is alot cheaper

4" rough country suspension lift 2" bds body lift ford 8.8 rear dana 30 front 33x12.50x15 bfg m/t with 15x8 procomp soft 8's 8000lb smitty built winch
dd saturn vue

Post Posted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:35 pm 
Male nurse in training

04willys wrote:
welded carrier or a spool whats the difference? other than welding is alot cheaper

I don't believe there is any difference aside from the fact that the XJ is mainly street driven and is my daily, while the YJ is more for trail usage...

Board index » General Offroading Forums » Projects, Build Threads, Pictures, Videos