Login    Forum    FAQ

Board index » General Offroading Forums » Projects, Build Threads, Pictures, Videos

Post subject: and he walked away
 Post Posted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:05 pm 
n00b
n00b

Attachment:
weekend truck2.jpg
weekend truck2.jpg [ 172.06 KiB | Viewed 7092 times ]
Attachment:
weekend truck.jpg
weekend truck.jpg [ 167.47 KiB | Viewed 7092 times ]

Post subject: Re: and he walked away
 Post Posted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:24 pm 
:eek2: holy shit what happened

Post Posted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:32 pm 
Jeeper in IN

the important thing is he walk away from it.the truck can be replaced but a human body cant

Post Posted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:39 pm 
n00b
n00b

bobs 16 yr old son was driving home after he dropped his younger brother off at football practice when he came on a lady who had her right turn signal on. When she started to turn onto 300s off of hwy 9 south of albion he started around her when she decided she wanted to make a left turn instead of a right and hit him right behind the back door, at 60 miles an hour when his rear tire hit her suv it pitched him air born and into the ditch where he rolled it at least twice we figure the first rear tire came off when it hit her suv the second snapped off during the roll over. bob is glad his 16 yr old son is ok (not a single scratch) but he cries everytime he looks at his truck which had only been rebuilt for about a month scince his son wrecked it the first time. and no he didnt let him drive his truck his wife did while he was at work both times, so now we are looking at options for rebuilding into into an off road beast or swapping his drivetrain (which is in perfect condition other than the 2 broken axle shafts) into either a cj or a older cherokee if we can find them cheap enough.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:54 pm 
sorry to hear about that, but glad everyone is ok. my dodge ram got totalled to by anouther i know the feeling. but now i have a new one which is actaully comming back from the body shop any day now from getting rear ended. they can always be fixed or replaced

Post Posted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:54 pm 
Dirty tranny

glad he is ok :2up: too bad about the beast she was/is a good wheelin truck

BE GOOD AT IT!!!!![/color]

GOD,
grant me the serenity to accept the impossible trails i cannot crawl, the courage to crawl the twisted trails i can, and the wisdom to keep the tire side down!

Post Posted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:09 am 
Jeeper in IN

Glad to hear he walked away! She looks slightly different then when I saw her at Kessies farm!

Post Posted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:02 am 
Mr. Google

glad hes alright.. and on a side note.. i see a first gen mustang peeking in the bakground of the bottom pic :D

Post Posted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:35 am 
Thread Necromancer

eh, that'll buff out.

Glad he's ok.

'46CJ2a/buggy project in the works, yeah, still have those parts.
'14 Chebby Silverado, 4x4
'88 GMC S15 Trail Gypsy
A sweet lawn mower
Motorcycles: '14 HD FLHTCU, '92 HD FXRS, '26 HD JD, '02 Suzuki DRZ400, '56 Cushman Eagle, '48 Simplex ServiCycle, '72 Honda MiniTrail50, '81 Yamaha YR250, Probably some other stuff
"Tell me and I'll forget. Show me and I'll remember. Involve me and I'll understand." - Confucius
Image.................................................... ImageImage
"Concern yourself with what is right and you'll never second-guess that decision"
I'm not really an asshole, I just play one on the internet!

Post Posted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:46 am 
Mjr. Member Growth

Whoa. What a crash, glad the boy is OK. Son's are tougher to replace than trucks.
Was the woman charged with the accident? Nobody has asked about the condition of the wife who gave out his truck, is she OK?

My wife gave her car to my son who tore down 15 rod of farmers fence on one side of the road hit a culvert, jumped the road and punched a hole in the passenger rear floor with a 4x4 fence post when he landed. Needless to say I was unhappy especially when I found out he was uninsured. Ken

Post Posted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:37 pm 
Jeeper in IN

wll as much as it saddens me to say this the wife is ok to :crybaby2: i havnt hurt any one yet. no the woman was not charged couse she had passangers that all agreed and my son was alone side note any help with tracking down a cheep jeep or convertring this monster would b great i had a blast that saterday and yes i cry when i think i wont get to be there cuz my trucks trashed but never the less i wont rest untill i sling mud in anger and pull out another landrover hahaha that makes me feel better :)

Post Posted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:40 pm 
Wow glad everyone is ok and no one got hurt

Board index » General Offroading Forums » Projects, Build Threads, Pictures, Videos