Login    Forum    FAQ

Board index » General Offroading Forums » Projects, Build Threads, Pictures, Videos

Post subject: 2010 Year in Pictures
 Post Posted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:29 pm 
Likes dudes pitching tents

We kicked off the new year with the mother in law's car taking a shit. I've always hated that pile of crap, so I convinced her to let me dispose of it.

To celebrate, we attempted to make home-made tortillas..

.. and failed miserably.

So we gave up and just gave the kids spaghetti - which they used to redecorate the kitchen.

Washers don't work well with socks crammed in the drain.

After I got that cleaned up, we got my grandma drunk on port.

After some light reading..

.. Chambord and I made a nerdy trip to hang out with the Ghost Hunters, but they weren't home.

So we pimped around in Warwick for awhile in my "this looks like my teenage daughter's car" rental.

We stopped and checked out an overgrown and overly "tagged" Revolutionary War era fort.

For Easter, we got a shitting rabbit.

After that was out of the way, we had an Easter egg hunt in our back yard.

Izzy needed to feed a giraffe.

Peyton pimpin in the 5.0 with the ragtop down so the air can blow..

For the last work trip to RI this year, I decided to take the family - so we got a van from work and drove out there.

We stopped at the Pittsburgh Zoo & checked out some shiznit.

We took a train ride in Station Square.

After the train ride, Peyton was checking out the bigass fountain.

The kids making sure there were no dead hookers under the hotel beds...

We finally get to Portsmouth, RI and turn the kids loose in the hotel (somewhat).

The kids see the ocean for the first time.

We start making our way towards home & stop to see a few sights in NY.

We end up in Sesame Place in NJ.

So it appears that there is such thing as too much of a good thing. We REALLY need to get our asses home.

Izzy turns 2 & Peyton turns 4.

This gets us through June.

To be continued...

"McDonald's was giving me the run-around, so you can understand where that's coming from," -- Moore

"I'm eating my McDonald's. I come outside. I see this girl going nuts trying to get out of a house." -- Charles Ramsey

“My reaction, I mean, I’m kinda scarred. I want to, you know, I want to be able to know more, you know, cause I having a son and I’m about to raise him right in this house so when you guys tell me a dead body, I’m like, you know, I’ve never seen no activity, you know, for nothing bad… I don’t know,” -- Ciera Richter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KANI2dpXLw

Post subject: Re: 2010 Year in Pictures
 Post Posted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:29 pm 
Likes dudes pitching tents

So it's the time of the year to light shit on fire and blow shit up.

... and get drunk at the lake.

We left for a couple of hours, and Peyton tries to sell off all of our stuff.

The kids vandalize our deck, sidewalk, fence, swingset, hottub, grill, etc, etc, etc...

I had to report the incident to the nearest police presence.. so I swapped my axles at the same time.

Potty training..

Ahh hell.

The kids learn that pumpkins just exist spontaneously on the ground in some places.

More soon...

"McDonald's was giving me the run-around, so you can understand where that's coming from," -- Moore

"I'm eating my McDonald's. I come outside. I see this girl going nuts trying to get out of a house." -- Charles Ramsey

“My reaction, I mean, I’m kinda scarred. I want to, you know, I want to be able to know more, you know, cause I having a son and I’m about to raise him right in this house so when you guys tell me a dead body, I’m like, you know, I’ve never seen no activity, you know, for nothing bad… I don’t know,” -- Ciera Richter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KANI2dpXLw

Board index » General Offroading Forums » Projects, Build Threads, Pictures, Videos